A friend of mine was an analyst in the Army that supposedly worked with militaries around the world while deployed to...

A friend of mine was an analyst in the Army that supposedly worked with militaries around the world while deployed to the middle-east and he says the reason why Brazil doesn't have a good military is because they were colonized and that somehow set them back. So what does Any Forums think?

Attached: 1659964004923053.jpg (600x609, 30.48K)

Hogwash. They're just retarded overall.

Ask him if they have good militaries in other jungle tribes.

Soldiers in general, or just Brazil?

define good? they have a big army and for the region quite much bigger than anyone else in the neighborhood and isn't that enough? or does everybody have to have a military that they can use to project power on the other side of the world?

Also holy shit if an analyst is saying this were in deeper shit than I thought

The entire reason Brazil has a military is because they were colonized. Unless he means they were colonized by niggers, in which case he would be correct in his assessment.

Brazil in general.

I have autism and tend to go with the status quo and feign ignorance, but as of lately all my zoomzoom and millennial friends keep saying shit that makes no sense

>be america
>supposedly great millitary of the world
>btfoed in vietnam
>years later
>btfoed in middle east

Technically we btfo'd ourselves, a lot of soldiers disagreed with the war, did a fuckton of drugs on duty, killed themselves and then we left

The majority of the military class in Brazil is composed of people who are interested in the family retirement fund, the other part are the malcontents who wants to join UN peace keepers and travel the world.

>be mutt golem
>get shot at by a single rusty soviet era ak-47 from rural muslim village
>panic and call in 20 million dollars worth of air to ground missles.
>continue war loss streak

do you lose a war if it doesnt affect your population at all? what about if you also have like 1,000:1 kill ratio?

/thread

>make peace
>war officially ends
>subhuman communists invade US ally years later in a zerg rush
Lmao you lost

>doesn’t affect your population at all
oh for sure b. the trillions and trillions laundered are certainly not missing in your shithole of a sinkingship.

But that's the point. Kikes who built those missiles just made 20 million.

South America in general was a target for the intelligence community to keep them all poor, stupid and corrupt with drug and human trafficking. This is why they are lagging so far behind the US.

you probably misunderstood what he said

Its because they are barely above monkeys

There is zero way he said that, or you greatly misinterpreted what he said, because Brazil literally wouldn't exist if it were not initially a colony. Nor would America, or Australia.

It's niggers.

wat kind of analyst?? why does the army have analysts lmao

plenty of countries that have been "cOlOnIsEd" have perfectly fine militaries while most "cOlOnIsErS" have a fucking joke of a military, it's a typical leftist cope