You should never have a credit card

>you should never have a credit card
>If you work multiple jobs you are a thief
>You should not give inflation raises
Why does Any Forums worship this retard again

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 105.9K)

>credit card
If you own one you are on a leash for a kike banker
>multiple jobs
Get one very well paid one to support your needs, retard
>no inflation raises
Printing more bux will surely help with inflation

Why are you retarded, OP?

Attached: FB_IMG_1630675446799.jpg (631x500, 21.79K)

YEAH I WORK ABOUT 32 JOBS IN THE COURSE OF A WEEK

>this
Who?
---
1.Everybody have raises with inflation
2.Every (((merchant))) raises prices
3.???
4.Profit!!!11!1!

Based Ruckus. ahahaha niggers.

Gotta make up for all them lazy jobless niggers.

I used to like listening to the retards who were overleveraged professional class types paying their mortgage with credit cards but then i realized the whole Ramsey extended universe is fake and gay

We mock this boomer retard all the time

his advice for getting out of debt makes sense. His advice for investing is crap.

he has retarded takes. He has one good take: Don't own jews money. you can tell they jewish cause they charge interest.

He speak to complete fucking retards that can't realize that having credit card debt is bad idea on their own and asks money for it. Brilliant man

if it was 1960 and the USA was still on the gold standard, most of his advice would make sense.

I have 2 credit cards and every time I make a purchase I pay them off with my checking account. Owning a credit card is fine if you're responsible with them.

>t. have no debt, 805 goy score at 31 y/o

>Why does Any Forums worship this retard again
huh? I dont even know who this is you stupid nigger

>Why does Any Forums worship this retard again
who?

>credit card
Pay off balance every month
Earn points for cash just for paying my bills

okay Jacob.

>gives financial advice
>isn't a billionaire
just no

I don't pay my credit card bills at all. i just wait until they go to collection then settle for 10% of the original loan.

>Hi Dave, I inherited $10 million, can I afford to spend a week on a cruise?

Attached: 3547hw.png (720x303, 95.92K)

>queue the DEBTMAXXX copypasta

>you should never have a credit card
thats true though, unless you like getting fucked by the jews and paying interest

It's an unnecessary risk. If you can't afford to pay it outright, you shouldn't buy it. Why bother with the middleman card company?

idk i just use them for the sign on bonus and pay them off. free 200-300 per 3 months

dan ceila is a much better show

>>If you can't afford to pay it outright, you shouldn't buy it.
I agree, that's why I don't overspend with them. If having a credit card causes you to go in debt then you're just an undisciplined, easily-tempted monkey who lacks self-restraint.

I think you're conflating people who can't afford things outright buying them on credit with people who can afford to buy things out right but just run the purchases through their credit card to get cash back or airline miles.

good luck buying a house retard

I listened to this guy one time and he was calling someone irresponsible for taking on medical debt and then told them to sell their car to find a $1000 used car. Just your standard retarded establishment worshipping boomer