Do americans genuinely believe that everyone who doesn't live in a big city, has IT job...

Do americans genuinely believe that everyone who doesn't live in a big city, has IT job, and pays half of his/hers salary to keep living in a cramped one room apartment - redneck retard ?

Attached: hank_hill.png (592x1076, 238.59K)

No

you do realize, that not every city in america has a million people living in it, right?

No this is not true
Most do
And all cities here are disgusting
Anyone that lives in them are filthy nigger loving libs
I want to kill them ALL

>Do americans genuinely believe that everyone who doesn't live in a big city, has IT job, and pays half of his/hers salary to keep living in a cramped one room apartment - redneck retard ?
Only the big city retards, that have IT jobs, and pay half of their salary for a 1bedroom apartment. The have to project their own inadequacies onto others so they can feel better about their own shortcomings. The just can't imagine anyone living any other way. These people are NPCs with no internal monologue.

Attached: 1660259549096009s.jpg (250x250, 7.09K)

Yes

Attached: 1597699304630.jpg (864x482, 46.67K)

yes..
if you go to rural america.. small town america you will see:
-hicks
-lifted shitbox F150s and Silverados
-meth
-incest
-opiates
-a fuckton of Baptist churches
-more hicks
-american flags everywhere
-poverty
-bitches with tattoos all over there body

no idea what youre talking about but I'm probably a redneck retard according to most city people so whatever

did you watch the show Hee-Haw? That was a rural hick small town mainstay of tv

Attached: yeeehawww.jpg (690x290, 112.37K)

No. I haven't met a single person who's expressed anything like that and if I did I'd assume they were lying.

I'm not saying there are people who are exactly like that, im just saying there seems this this image that everyone who lives in rural areas is a bucktoothed backward idiot, im using hank hill because i just heard an opinion that he is suppose to be a stereotype of rednecks, and maybe im just not familiar with the definition, but that didnt sound right

Hank Hill was depicted as sympathetic and the voice of reason, not as a redneck retard

you say this as if methheads and opiates dont exist in big cities

they do, but the usage of them as a percent of the population is far less. You can literally go to certain small rural towns here in america and 95% of the entire town is on meth.

You description fits rich kikes from Bay Area and Jew York. America, as you might have known, is a little bigger.

In fairness much of America is filled with redneck retards. They made Lauren boebart a congresswoman. That woman is, at best, qualified to flip burgers and even then that’s a stretch.

Yes. Remeber those walkable city threads.

Greetings, everyone. I hate cityfags. That is all.

TIL that Philadelphia is a small rural town.

t. IT King
t. Redneck Plebian
reconcile.

The thing is, you can make $50k/year and have more disposable income that some citidiot that makes $100k because rent/real estate is much cheaper (or at least used to before 2020)

die poor rural F150 driving white trash.. go be obsolete somewhere else

>And all cities here are disgusting
They really are. They're all democrat ran and filled with shit skins. Even in republican states cities suck.