Remember that our politicians are importing these sub human in our nations

Remember that our politicians are importing these sub human in our nations

Attached: 1660314979061884.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

When you catch the kid thats been talking shit about you on fortnite

What goes on in their heads when they cut him up?

They are animals the more savages are the most respected of the pack. They do crazy shit like that for assert dominance on the group.

Are they even conscious at that point? I've seen videos of quick, clean one strike beheading where they move their eyes afterwards, now that's creepy. I wonder how it feels to be a disembodied head, even for a few seconds

Poc rel

Attached: 1659717659969155.png (800x600, 331.95K)

Underrated

as per usual not much

>Oh no the muslimerino kid gets beheaded
Sure, its disgusting to behead a kid, but saying that muslims are bad because they do such a thing is stupid because most of Any Forums would probably kill non-white kids as well if a race war started

Attached: 1478627668906.jpg (337x372, 23.22K)

why did they do that actually? any backstory?

those are the people americans ay the world must support against assad

This was obamas private muslim army. Of course western governments want their assets back.

Needs to sharpen that knife

He was fighting them and caught in war simple as. It's from syrian war.

The "kid" is actually an adult with some growth hormone deficiency. He was an ethnic Palestinian and, like most of the people there, fighting someone else's war.
Shed no tears.

Yea but the difference is that pol would put a couple bullets to the head rather than prolong the suffering

"Moderate anti-Assad rebels" snatched the son of some pro-Assad public figure by an hospital (the child had a chronic form of anemia)

>the child had a chronic form of anemia
he's definitely anemic now

Attached: 1659734553618607.png (512x512, 272.34K)

Fucking kys, you live in china+ and it’s shit because of exactly you. Brainwashed cuck.

israelis? yeah theyre the worst immigrants

>source: my fucking shit covered ass

Attached: abu sufyān.jpg (320x180, 6.44K)