What are the political implications of Cracker Barrel going woke and deciding to pander to vegan leftists by altering...

What are the political implications of Cracker Barrel going woke and deciding to pander to vegan leftists by altering their menu?
I'll never be eating there again anyway - fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Attached: 20220813_152416.jpg (512x512, 31.67K)

Offering a vegetarian option gets you this upset? Fuck off, normie, you don't belong here.

Cracker barrel is not even good. Not even close to good. So who gives a fuck

You probably don’t need to go there anyway you fat piece of shit

more like cracka barrel, amirite?

holy shit youre a pussy, huh?
you're unironically worse than the vegans that complain the menu isnt tailored to them
this doesn't impact your fatass at all and you're still bitching because you have to see salads when you order your slop

I think Starbucks leaving leftist cities is funnier.

>go to cracker barrel
>cashiers are white
>customers are white
>waitstaff was white
>only nigger in the building is the bus boy
Its like going back in time

Maybe they should change their name to the Nigger Bucket.

it should be called cracka barrelz and have a nigger in its logo to be in trend

niggers posting in this thread without ever having eaten at a cracker barrel

I don’t understand why they of all restaurants decided to add money-losing impossible sausage to their menu. Especially when all major chains are getting rid of it due to no sales. Vegans and vegetarians don’t eat it, it’s for people who already eat meat and want to be vegetarian. Which is a phase that on average lasts a day. So it is a super niche product whose initial “success” was just from meat-eating people trying it to see what it was like.

Fucking snowflake

Attached: 1632307721303.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

You guys should try their hamburger some time

I always get it :3

what about brad's wife, have they finally told the truth?

Have I stumbled into boomer Any Forums

All I can figure is that impossible meat salesman is really fucking good at his job.

wtf happened to Australia, they used to be funny and full of good bantz, but now we get shit like this?

order the sides faggot

I work at Cracker Barrel, they barely sell any of that shit. They'll order a box of vegan sausages or burgers and they'll sit in the freezer for months.

Attached: 1659376019784956.jpg (540x666, 75.51K)