Is he wrong?

Is he wrong?

Attached: 0el0aWm8fdpIy.png (525x463, 237.74K)

>You see guys, it's Democrats who are The Real Racists!®

Niggers belong on the democrat plantation

As someone who has lived both in the South and in the North, I have only ever heard Yankees say nigger in real life.

repeating it in a mocking tone doesn't make it any less true, and it certainly isn't stopping people from noticing

Attacking your only allies is not a good idea, la

t. king of niggers aka a liberal white progressist mid income urbanite kike

>white
Ok, now tell a group of BLM sheboons the same thing and see what happens.

I did have a good laugh at all the seething liberal roasties calling clarence thomas a nigger over the roe v wade verdict.
Singaporean detected.

I think we just are accepting of natural biological racism, "racist" facts and statistics and just general observations. I give every black person the chance to not be a nigger, even if most of them fail. That's about as close to true equality while still having different races as you get. Liberals literally act like modernized slave owners and Nazis. Except now the the Jews are the nazis. No, he's not wrong.

>Is he wrong?
Yes

He’s perfectly right. Both libs and reps are racist, but libs are way more racists in a condescending cringe manner.

Both are racist. The fact that we are still arguing 'sides' at this point shows that the American people are spineless and cucked beyond belief.

Must have been in Florida then
That's not the south, Jew. You fucks have no idea what we're up to in these hills

Always have been. I seriously can't understand how you cannot see what is clearly visible across the ocean.

It’s true, and the guy you’re responding to knows it’s true, his point is that
>democrats are the real racists
is a completely useless argument because democrats unironically don’t see anything wrong with treating non-whites like coddled children.

As if any of us would bother talking to someone who is obviously stupid and crazy... lmao

any time anyone says they support trump we automatically know that person is a worthless lost cause with no hope. society has left you behind.

BTW I live in the most conservative state in the WORLD. And this is a DIRECT QUOTE from people who LIVE HERE. They used to LIKE trump but you guys have SURE SHOWED EVERYONE what that MEANS.

L to the M A O

Your president fucked this up so bad all we had to do to secure our future was elect him and sit back and watch it crumble. He was farrrrr too stupid to be up there. Far too dumb not to try some illegal BS, and far too slow to get away with it. Now here we are. You guys are crumbling apart, threatening to seceed (LMAO as if we wouldn't DESTROY YOU INSTANTLY)

You guys are just a bunch of fucking lunatic losers and everyone can see you for what you really are, now. All thanks to your orange loser and yourselves. :] Nothing feels better than that waking up in the morning mmmmmm

I remember when plebbit was on verge of becoming Any Forums 2.0 after Bernie has lost primaries

I don't imagine any black slaves thought they had the same freedom of speech rights as a rabid MAGAt Karen yelling through a bullhorn into a cops ear that she wants to overthrow the government because her fears outweigh her ability to use reason, empathy, and google.

Attached: azikdl75eb871.jpg (644x658, 186.73K)

You’re up to nothing but fingering your ass and working at Denny’s. Stfu.

Unfortunately these blacks which do an above average job at integrating into white culture are doomed to fail.

Well you should do what they tell you stupid nigger. We want niggers to fuck off and Dems want to control them. Who is racist? I just don't like niggers and crime.

Nigger, I grew up in Tennessee. We would call niggers niggers daily

Project more.

Whatever you say, kike

I'd laugh at him and call him an idiot.
I'd leave the racist dialogue for his buddies, though. He likely gets it bad enough from them.

Well he's a nigger so it's safest to assume he's wrong.

no shit
democrats literaly invented the Ku klux klan

Who said anything about slaves? Fine. . .

Of course not. Because they were slaves, you fucking moron. And who fought to keep them slaves. Democrats!