Women suffer this so men have to experience it too!

>Women suffer this so men have to experience it too!

When is society just going to flat out admit it hates men?

(Also feel free to share more clown world images)

Attached: 298290918_908798183843797_616484149899579833_n.jpg (828x927, 99.91K)

a screenshot of a tweet of an nypost article that uses tiktok as its primary source material

child birth pain is also a meme. the uterus contracting hurts only because women cant control it. and if a woman cant control something they see it as painful.

To be fair biology really did hand women a raw deal

>to be fair
no. it's perfectly in keeping with their role as human female

C
L
O
W
N

W
O
R
L
D

Thats..truly retard dude. Truly. Good job. Stop posting.

is the pain real for women? i get a falling this is fake bullshit

Can we send women to go die in war now?

cope

their role as a human female exists because biology made them worthless in any other role
so yea, to be fair they got shafted into the servitude by their shit genetics
sucks to be them

alright now lets see women try the 'online dating as an average man' simulator

We should have an affection simulator but its just a husband sweet talking a 20 year ols bimbo on his lap while his wife watches.

Try pissing a bladder rock as a guy, thats REAL pain.

Funny enough I think they've actually done 'experiments' where women go through the Tinder and other dating app shit of a guy friend of theirs and they're shocked by how difficult it is.

tits or gtfo

Yes that is correct

Attached: 1650399315782m.jpg (1024x848, 76.93K)

what, having the option to drop out of the workforce at any time and have your food and security guaranteed for life by some coomer?

fuck captcha

make women suck 95-year-old dicks to simulate the pain of a man dating a woman over the age of 22

That's fine. Make women crawl under houses to do plumbing and electrical. I'll wait.

>Would you like to try our period simulator to offer a new perspective?
>Normal people: "Sure, that sounds like a neat, even educational experience. I'm interested."
>OP: "REEEEEEEE Why must EYE go through your MONTHLY cycle you disgusting feminazi. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE MEN!!!!!?!?!?!"
Have sex idiot.

Attached: 1651114254286.jpg (704x659, 61.54K)

I use a TENS device on the reg, does that mean I know what it's like to be on the rag?

Attached: 1295542886251.jpg (1280x800, 109.12K)

My mother had gave me birth literally without any pain. She didn't feel almost nothing and everything happen almost momentarily.

Any "man" who submits to this nonsense needs the rope.

no lol, better, have woman wear microphones that nag at them every half hour.

shut the fuck up bitch, your lack of argument only proves him right.

>My mother had gave me birth literally without any pain. She didn't feel almost nothing and everything happen almost momentarily.

the power of strong russian vodka.

>zzzaap
"hey wow i kind of like it :)"

Men dont online date

Krokodil stronk

>le have sex muh holes
Just did two days ago with a cute latina girl. As for the rest of your bait, I think you missed the part where

>tiktok laughs at their pain

Seethe and dilate you will never be a woman

Bitches that get kidney stones suddenly dont complain much about cramps.

I think this is absolute bullshit. Their body is built for the “pain” of periods. Electric shock pain or whatever that shot is doing is not or will ever feel the same as an actual period.
Basically ywnbaw

What you on about? They're not babies they worked on farms and did hard work. You think women just laid on their back all year round? You try churning butter by hand.

You are so fucking stupid

Imagine being this insecure but in irl life

Its real but screeching about it or a movement for awareness is nonsense, take one midol on the first day and you're fine. You can control mensuration side effects by leading a healthier life anyway, stay hydrated out there.

>thots seething at this truth

maybe only amongst unhealthy women. My mom has painless periods

The last one to try it went insane and needed counseling for many years after.

>biology made them worthless
wrong, they were created from Adams rib bone and they are cursed with this affliction because they ate the apple from the tree. Women are the original jew

it hurts for human women to birth humans, it doesn't apply to Orcs being born

Attached: 123141145252514.jpg (1024x1096, 339.6K)

Most women would die the second they stepped into a “being a modern man” simulator
The amount of psyops being pulled on men is enough to make most whores die on the spot
>be this
>no be this instead!
>do this
>no do this instead!
>this is you
>no this is you!
Women need clear directives, a clear “this is good!” to follow; they’d go even more insane if they’d be bombarded with what we get bombarded with on a daily basis

>men experience period pain
>people laugh at them and find it entertaining

so i've been right this entire time when it was just women

Imagine larping this hard on a Turkmenistani woodworking forum to fill the void in your soul from not being a real woman

My mother shoot me out like slimy potato out of her vagina and I was instantly on my feet, already walking.

Yes, if their womb or ovaries are poisoned.
They're not supposed to hurt from a period.
Frankly a period isn't even supposed to happen.

Cramps are the feeling of having to go poo but you can't.

And when is society going to flat out admit it hates women?

And when is society going to figure out that these two attitudes are by design?

This animosity between sexes keeps the 99% divided and conquered.

Same reason why newborn babies are given fake oxytocin at birth. Fake oxytocin has the opposite effect of natural oxytocin. It takes away the ability to form bonds with your genetic clan.

Same reason why the nuclear family is currently under destruction.

Same reason why the extended family was destroyed at the turn of the 20th century.

Same reason why the genetic clans (or "tribes") were, and still are, being torn asunder.

Because these things create control and profit for the genetic clan known as the "elite," or parasites, as many would rather call them.

Stop hating men. Stop hating women. Understand that you've been played & manipulated to stay within The System (a.k.a. control and profit system created by "elites").

What is this transphobic bigotry!?!

Same here, my mom said it didn't hurt at all to give birth.

Attached: 1654583174981.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

we used to treat them differently.
it's them that scream
>WE ARE EQUAL BUT NOTICE MY DIFFERENCES

>>be this
>>no be this instead!
>>do this
>>no do this instead!
>>this is you
>>no this is you!
happening to women as well, they are told to abandon their biological purpose to be literally anything but a mother

Attached: 1652393396792.jpg (1690x1340, 235.98K)

Real for only a few percentage. It's a serious illness. I mostly only know Japanese cases.
But contraceptive pills (or hormonal pills) can give similar symptoms.

This thread is shit. But there is a reason they dont show women enduring this pain simulator because they can't. I know some women have painful periods but they are all different I havent known one that would call it debilitating like this machine would lead you to believe. If they showed a dozen women sitting down and only being mildly bothered by it but then every man squeals in agony that's one thing, but it never is the case.

Their body is designed for it. They just love to exaggerate and complain

The meaning of the bible story is that women are not naturally as sexually active as men yet they are also in charge of giving life, eating from the tree seemed to have solved both problems. You know what else is shaped like an apple?

If child birth hurts you're doing it wrong

Attached: 1660355259052242.jpg (708x697, 122.51K)

Women aren't supposed to have regular periods as in nature they would constantly be pregnant. If we got rid of immigrants and had a society that made it possible for families to have many children then this would be a non-issue.

>sexually active
there was no procreation in the garden of eden because there was no scarcity

we need to go deeper

Attached: 1626097434958.jpg (250x248, 10.71K)

Now user, you don't need to post pictures of the "parties" you go to on weekends.

Unless you’ve cried over an advert for paint you don’t have a fucking clue, you absolute pig

Kek

(((Who))) is constantly trying to put men and women at war with each other?

Attached: jewish-man-18509841.jpg (598x900, 52.57K)

>The meaning of the bible story is that women are not naturally as sexually active as men yet they are also in charge of giving life
Well women have to be very sexually selective otherwise they end up with tard babies. This is not a bad thing, I would rather the handsome tall chads breed most of the women than r9k incels and make life harder for us already.

No the purpose of that story is that women are easily persuaded and will manipulate men to do wrong. They can live in literal paradise and throw it all away because they want more

>Honey, it's time for your monthly period simulation!

I know a woman who was having like a double period her whole life and doctors just called her a pussy for like 20 years until she was mid 30s and discovered her body was making and killing two eggs a month or something lol

this
I was implying that sexual thoughts turn women cruel. Men don't have the same affliction and actually sexual thoughts are the origin of our creativity.