Joe Rogan creates tutorial on how to navigate /pol

Joe Rogan creates tutorial on how to navigate /pol

twitter.com/spikeprotein5/status/1558441256228904961?s=21&t=lRrG9bDzp2O9_7S4tFHTdQ

Attached: D9DD79D8-601A-465A-BFB6-AC7B8DE4D8E1.jpg (750x433, 76.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x8d0j9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great more normies.

Attached: 12312938123123.png (601x601, 380.97K)

post Rogan's face upon his 5 first seconds on Any Forums

Attached: 4aqcchethcdy.png (1287x883, 1.3M)

What does it matter? This place has been dead since 2016 at least. Nothing of value here anymore.

>4can, oops i mean Any Forums. tehe i don't use this site much goy!

Please stop telling normies about this place

>it's not real life

Is that true?

He for sure browses here. He has been dropping more and more hints the last few weeks on the show. Jamie obviously also browses here and has for some time.

Jamie is based.. the way he said "politically incorrect heh"

This layout is a web 1.0 era boomer layout and doesnt require a login or registration, so if anything it should be easier for people to figure out

The tranny jew mods have gotten quite good at snuffing out any actual discussion and especially any investigation.

they will quickly fit in

hell ya free Advertising, the NPCs that come here are going to freak the fuck out

web 1.0 was fun. Type admin's email into box, make post as admin. I did that on Diablo 2's forums

It's real oh my god what have you done Joe???

standardize gore posting and it wont be as big of a problem.

>hey Jamie pull up Any Forums
>what’s the most offensive board
>let’s do a quick glance
>3 second glance jumps straight to pol
>ooohhh yeah, politically incorrect
>these are just normal people posting whatever they want
>I rarely come here
>proceeds to give tutorial on pol
Joe, you’re kind of a faggot

another great wave of newfags

Also anyone know the episode number? I want to watch this now!

Shane Gillis let it slip when he was hammered as fuck on the show
>"Oh...Jamie is for sure "based" HAHAHAHAHA
That and all the Rogan talk about how much he loves memes lately. He plays it off like friends are sending it to him, but for sure he's saving memes off 4chins. This place may be filled with glowniggers, samefags, namefags, neckbeards, and trannies...but the best memes by far are birthed right here

Welcome normies, now you are here forever.

Newest one 1856

Wait until Joe clues in as to who is actually behind the destruction of America.

every thread sucks

I could not believe this was happening as I was listening. I don't know if Rogie does it on purpose, but he has a knack for pissing off the woke.

Attached: IronMike.jpg (225x225, 9.12K)

thank you!

I knew the faggot is lurking and red-pilled. He's always said these things that you only ever hear on pol.
or used to before the tranny invasion at least.

Will this bald fucking manlet finally mention the fucking jew

True this place is all bots and paid posters, but the bots and paid posters have a value of their own.

Bring all the normies here. I welcome each and every last one of them. Might shake up the looping never-ending copy/pasta posts a bit.

Who would have thought a manlet comedian famous for making people drink horse cum for money on national TV might very well turn out to be the savior of Western civilization.

based. Pol always welcomes refugees, so long as they lurk for atleast 2 years before chatting shit.

what episode

Are you serious? They browse one of the largest and most popular internet forums?

Joe Rogan tongue my anus!!!

Post some truth, Gentlemen of Any Forums.
We don't want to disappoint our guests

Attached: who was behind 911.png (1355x935, 1.26M)

maybe after he lurks for 2 years before posting

he was called a fed once by that loud italian comedian once

The days of people posting the coordinates of dumped bodies is over.

The age of the normie pilled people in now.

Attached: 1660343095607566.jpg (960x860, 90.69K)

I agree. The normies need to see the truths here, have their eyes truly opened. I'm a recent convert.

Attached: slim shady 2.0.png (1388x1705, 1.86M)

Full video? Did he browse the board on live?

Rogan, you should have kept your fucking mouth shut.
Prepare your poopoopeepee folders.

Attached: 1659299380613583.png (436x480, 133.44K)

XOMG JOE is here! QUICK! Drop some red bills on a nigger!

mate, even the most least normalfag board, Any Forums is now flooded with normies and even women, overlapping KHHV men that used to be on there. even tiktok points to this place. i honestly feel like even facebook mums post on here now.

Hi Any Forums.
I just found this 4chon pol board from the Joe Rogan show. (omg isn't he le funny am I right?)
Just want to say hi :)
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

If anyone want's to watch the episode i found it.

>dailymotion.com/video/x8d0j9b

welcome new frens

Attached: 1608578912333.jpg (930x1200, 314.76K)

And there's a reason for that. Every other place on the internet has cracked down on free speech and expression so much that it sends all kinds of people looking for greener pastures.

10 years ago you could basically post whatever on facebook, reddit or twitter. Not anymore.

All of you faggots are cancer. Bring back 2006 Any Forums and watch how fast shit gets fixed

He mentioned Any Forums before during the shia lebeef thing

Welcome newfag. As a 1st time initiate to Any Forums, you MUST tongue OP's anus. Or gtfo. Do you understand the terms of shitposting on Any Forums?

Attached: 1607812345032.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

He always says shit that you would only hear or get from here

>Jaime, pull up the USS Liberty incident

It’s a web 1.0 layout but it’s actually web2 design

Attached: 1607787509326.jpg (718x768, 81.83K)