Which is the most redpilled programming language?

Which is the most redpilled programming language?

Attached: 1636404185514.jpg (1424x726, 110.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LGpH_aYBvqY?t=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/LGpH_aYBvqY?t=5

Attached: machiavelli.png (1000x588, 805.76K)

Bash

who cares? if you learn one, you can pick up most others easily

Assembly

>the one made by a nigger
kek

I would just like to say that css pisses me off. That is all.

C#
The white man's choice

Good question. I don't have the answer. lol xD

free bump

It would've been funnier if the rices looked almost exactly the same and all had the same anime wallpaper.

Fuck off Grandpa

he's right though

Good luck running your program in different architectures.

IT is the most cucked field of profession, so it doesn't matter.

Kek

Assembly programmers=GODS

HTML. Too hard for many here, so they make fun of it

Once you learn flexbox and grid it becomes easier.

No it's not efficient. It's like walking versus driving a car.

C is the patrician's choice for anything that can be represented as memory. In fact if you were designing an interface for the manipulation of computer memory it would be the C programming language.

Scratch
this

Python

> HTML
> css
> what’s the best programming language

I’m hesitant to even call those programming languages

Yeah but it's all contextual. Do you want a GUI or do you want to load a fucking 5 inch floppy every time you want to turn a computer on? Goddamn you retards are so retarded I can't continue this discussion.

Attached: 1659819842867414m.jpg (686x1024, 86.44K)

R may seem like the retard runt of the litter but if you take a code camp class on machine learning with R, it has some God tier plug and play machine learning algorithms that just work (TM) and is just as fast as C.

Even better that it's all open source and you can fiddle with the guts to learn about why they work and why they don't, so you can track in toward using the right brain model layout, convergence criteria, search strategies and gpu parallelization so you can use your stack of bitcoin miners to converge a model.

Attached: red_triangle_down.png (850x802, 46.95K)

Every architecture has its own assembly, so of course you are right in that sense. Yet your high-level language would not exist without assembly.

PHP

Attached: 111111111.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Python is hipster trash and is way over leveraged in the industry. It has its purpose but 90% if applications written in Python are not it.

HolyC

Your gui wouldn't exist without assembly, hence the god-tier status.

Fuck I think you're right.

LOL

> uh oh my code is breaking and I don’t know why
> goto(10)
> phew that was a close one

You wouldn't be posting here if it was only assembly.
Like I said, it's all based on context.

I think what everyone is trying to get to is that for most people it's not necessary to learn Assembly. We already have compilers for almost every architecture.

What is the shitposting potential on assembly?

c + asm.

It's more like manifesting the requirements of life. Assembly is to DNA what high-level languages are to walking.

you uncultured swine

Flex and grid are way more tender intensive than you think. Don’t over leverage it

Render*

> Which is the most redpilled programming language?

Assembly.

ruby

The question was the most redpilled and the answer is always going to be assembly. Of course different languages do different jobs. Yet no matter what the job, deep down it's just assembly.

I dunno I started out in BASIC in the 80s. Think of it as climbing a ladder. It's almost impossible to do machine code to do even the really good version of Windows without spending a lifetime doing fucking assembly, kek