Anti-insurgency aircraft. (You’re the insurgents)

The US ZOG have developed both a plane and a drone that is cheap to develop, easy to maintain and designed to combat exclusively opponents with no air force of their own.

So the new American combat rifle is designed for punching through US civilian armor plates and now a plane that seems made for the same purpose?

>Tell me you want to genocide the American people without telling me you want to genocide the American people

Link related

youtu.be/OloKDSNe10U

Attached: 632B3194-90FE-4968-BBB4-CEF7FBBE58A4.jpg (2000x1129, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/27/biden-could-unlock-new-powers-by-declaring-a-climate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would capture.

cool new Afterburner console

Just posting for your informational purposes. But low altitude support craft like this have been tested in the Middle East for over a decade.

Maybe this is alarmist but what if the entire intervention in the sandbox was to produce technology and train personnel specifically to fight insurgency?

A test ground for the “taming” of the American people

They can be shot down with stinger and sholder mounted 50. Cals
>Nogunz
So? Make it work, Americans

I've heard this theory many times now

So far it’s a small scale development. While I’m sure they could be taken out with anti-air or a really skilled shooter, they’re made to be cheap and disposable. It just seems like these are a gun to the head of any would be American “insurgent”

Attached: 79F4E67C-1B49-4754-8810-0044B9E7A13C.jpg (640x640, 68.89K)

I don't believe it's a theory anymore as intended practice. They recently took away the constitutional statute against waging war on civilians on U.S. soil.

i dont understand, that could easily just be a drone

Got more info on that Britbro? I believe you but I’d like to read more.

On a related note the whitepill here is that it’s essentially an upgraded tractor aircraft. I FULLY believe that there’s more than enough savvy hill billies capable of rigging up a cheaper, better version for their own theoretical air support purposes.

They’ve made a drone version with 8 hour on station time also. Presumably life is cheaper. Though I’d imagine these would be one manned aircraft coordinating with two “loyal wingman” drones.

as the aircraft gets cheaper and easier to build you eventually reach a situation where the training of the pilot is more expensive than the airframe itself.

Don't go innawoods and be killed by a drone that's been idling in low orbit for 9hours waiting to drop a bomb on you, instead play the among us game with feds and their families

i think that in this case it mightve become
easier to train some retard to fly these
than build an actual drone.
Tis a simple single engine prop plane,
most retards can fly these with like 40 hours
of training. and plus they put alot of tecnology innit with autopilot n sheeits.
Theyre probably going to have sargeants flying these, or ven corporals or privates lmao.
for (((them))), white lives really mean nothing, they probably wont even have any armour onnit

Attached: 68686868686.png (267x189, 6.61K)

>The US ZOG have developed both a plane and a drone that is cheap to develop
Yeah nigger, it's called the S N E E D M O B I L E

I used to tell everyone that the 'war on terror' was just a dry run for authoritarianism at home.

Aerial surveillance and info gathering will be ubiquitous in every state before long.

The trees will save us all

Remember reading it recently but a lot of worrying developments such as militarization of the IRS and this. aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/27/biden-could-unlock-new-powers-by-declaring-a-climate

I’m not fear mongering. Better to be informed no?

They can see through the trees now, much better to be a sussy baka and work within the enemy apparatus

this is hilarious....

soo uhhm, the climate is changing

can you people please just hand all of your weapons and rights, allow your kids to become trannies and live in pods while eating bugs?well you dont have a choice, you see, we have built an army just fo your climate change deniers REEEEEEE

going low tech is the key

>spend 20 years developing TTPs in order to lose the war
Sounds about right.

Attached: lake mead.png (1222x712, 1.69M)

We need to start a general where we compile a list of sourced information along this vein.

Requesting all informed anons in this thread to dump all possible articles and examples of the federal government clearly preparing and orienting their forces for domestic operations.

Once we’ve got it all I’ll compile it and make it easy to digest so user can stay informed and up to date.

Iykyk

Attached: 0923A1B9-3275-4F87-BA2C-6E5A7FC2505A.png (1200x1740, 40.5K)

Maybe the mid-east wasn’t really a war they intended to win? That region being unstable suits them just fine

nice try agent steven, you're almost there

They've already gotten the air superiority thing down. It would take years for an insurgency to obtain the needed logistical system to even begin counting air in a large scale. Helicopters do everything you listed better.

Drones, cheap expendable aircraft? Those are for the insurgents themselves. Drones are on everyones lips precisely because they've turned modern warfare doctrine on their head. Russians learned many of those lessons and embraced it, thus their many successes using them against an actual armed force, the West still has not, thus its utter failure in ukraine to counter russians with them.

There are more lessons to be learned still. Enjoy the show. Stop fearing your enemy. Your fear of them is far more dangerous to you then their weapons. Their weapons can only kill you, your fear will enslave you.

Instead contemplate what cheap disposable drones, automated turrets, wide beam lasers, perfect terrain maps, access to your enemies logistical support systems directly, and all other interesting things are in YOUR court. You must protect little to 'win. They must protected EVERYTHING to do the same.

Attached: 1620447153162.jpg (1280x1210, 350.16K)

Bruh how the fuck would getting this information together make me a fed? You well poisoning kike

Attached: DA82FE37-07DA-41B6-9A85-0F78D3BA38C1.png (1000x1000, 120.53K)

That’s a good fucking point, hadn’t thought of it that way.

that would instantly get ppl in a blacklist
and eventually in a jewish awshwitz for white men

Planes need a reliable corridor to deliver fuel. Planes need a reliable corridor to deliver parts and personnel. People who operate and maintain planes and drones need to breath oxygen and so does their families. Good luck with all that.