Psychedelics

Just had a heated debate on psychedelics with my friend. I am pro(with moderation and thoughtful intent) and he is against because "drugs are bad" yes that's it, he has an autistic aversion to any "drugs" he's Canadian I'm American btw.

We both lean toward a Gnostic/Simulated reality view points but when I offered up the fact I've tried psychedelics my friend went ape shit. If Reality is not what we have been led to believe then is it a sin to compromise our view of reality?
>inb4 you're a drugo

Attached: 190508-magic-mushrooms-ew-655p.jpg (2500x1684, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy2XDBbDrAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>redditspacing tranny
>drug addiction faggot
>big boi word gnostic
OP is a tranny

Honestly if you have doubts about what’s real or not, and I don’t mean shit like subjective facts which could easily be argued with a couple of active neurons, you’re probably just fucking stupid and no amount of drugs will fix that whether they’re legal or not. I don’t think any reasonable person would like to sit in a room and listen to a bunch of wastoids zooked out of their minds on magic mushrooms talk about how trees aren’t real and that the earth is actually soft but it’s your feet that make it feel firm or that the sun is drawn in the sky with fluorescent paint by demons that you can only see if you take a certain amount of drugs. But I’m all for research of psychedelics and for people wantonly destroying their brains because the less people I have to meet in day to day life, let alone talk to, the better I’ll feel. So please do your drugs and stay the fuck out of everyone’s way.

I was abused as a kid and psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, and ayahuasca all helped me overcome PTSD and deal with living with constant paranoia for 20 years

i'm happy for you.
i think we should definitely get into psilocybin it can help rewire people and you could turn them onto being racially conscious or interested in nature.

being interested in preserving nature will naturally lead someone to only caring about their race and not wanting to import millions of foreigners who will buy cars and shit up the planet even more.

Your friend is right, drugs are bad.

ok

Attached: d0a.jpg (1920x1900, 208.59K)

nice blog

Attached: Picture19.png (443x562, 571.33K)

I don’t think so. I bet 5 minutes of conversation with you will prove that you’re just as fucked up as you used to be but you’ve managed to dumb yourself down to convince yourself otherwise. I was diagnosed with ADHD and acute depression and PTSD at some point and I never took a single pill I was prescribed or took any niggerdrugs for it, I just took a cheap vacation by myself, read some books, and all of the sudden I didn’t have any of these things which the shrink attributed to the meds working. I literally just waited all of those things out and changed my lifestyle a little bit, I never had the heart to tell her because she had all these diplomas on her wall. As a thoughtful human being I said “thank you for your help” and moved on. And just because I’m an atheist it doesn’t mean I hate every priest or monk or rabbi. I say let them have their fun. Most of them know it’s all bullshit anyway.

LSD opened my mind and let me run the numbers to realize the holocaust was a hoax.

“Drugs are bad” is a psyop by organized crime to keep the majority in favor of banning drugs. Without drugs being illegal, profiting 1000x from their sale is impossible. Banning drugs isn’t a bug, it’s a feature.

Shrooms are bad. During one trip I furiously started putting things into my bussy and since then I'm a faggot. Don't do drugs kids.

Attached: 1649320611637.webm (640x800, 804.81K)

Wanna know how i know you're a fucking idiot?

They legalized weed in Canada here and it didn’t make it more appealing to me than when it was illegal. Oooh look you smoke some disgusting fucking plant that confuses you while watching cartoons and makes you eat a whole pizza by yourself, how interesting. It was for morons when it was illegal and it’s for morons now. If only just because some white asshole with dreadlocks that his stepmom did for him using honey and bobby-pins says it makes him feel closer to jah and nature is enough reason for any normal person to say “no”.

If you use/abuse drugs you are no better than the rest of the degenerates. Simply put, you are a lesser, "human"

Attached: K I N D A S T U P I D.png (536x512, 130.36K)

I've done acid and its really fun but I don't think everyone should have easy access to it. I would say that its better than weed as long as you don't do retarded amounts and you aren't using fake chink crap.

Why the fuck are fat asians so rare, polebro?

Attached: 1636724088981.jpg (1906x1777, 421.18K)

Psychedelics are white people drugs aka plants or plant extract

shut up, woman

youtube.com/watch?v=fy2XDBbDrAs

Attached: 1568482336294.jpg (640x424, 41.66K)

Here is what most psychedelics junkies don't understand. In order to open your "third eye" you need to replicate the effects of psychedelics without the use of psychedelics. Taking some shrooms should give you an idea as to how the "ascended" state should feel like, but you should not rely on them. Otherwise you're no better than heroin junkies.

That's the beauty of Mushrooms, you don't have to moderate outside of remembering not to take too much at once which is easy cuz they taste like shit!

Okay I'll try to keep this short. I posted my longer story here a while ago but I don't know how relevant that is right now.

I've had kundalini in one extent or another for a year. Strong fire and electrical energy in the spine 24/7, tingling/vibration in the crown and forehead area, feels like a halo. I believe I had it transferred to me from being in close proximity with a powerful person.
My own meditations I would wing seem to empower the energies though. The primary thing I've always done is energy visualization on the root crown and third eye chakras, imagining snakes and visualizing symbols.

Visualizing the Squared Circle in particular causes deep vibrations and insane shit to happen to my body. I've been lazy with meditation for a while but I gave it ago the other day on shrooms for the first time.
The more I focused on the symbol the more intense the vibrations got until I felt as if I had no body. I've been here before. But instead of what I am used to with feeling like my face was being sucked up into a portal, or a growth was protruding from my forehead, or seeing what I was imagining be superimposed over my eyelids and then come to full color like normally happens, my head started to read itself back (I was lying down, and this has happened before.)

The new part is that my tongue started trying to force itself back up my throat.

I do not think I got past stage one or two, but this happened spontaneously.

Later when sober I meditated again for an hour once more and it happened again.

What did my body mean by this? The fire feels more powerful now. I've always been able to trigger what some would call mini spinal orgasms if I focus enough on imagining energy traveling up my spine and doing spinal breathing, although I wouldn't call them that. It's more like, tazing myself or getting electrocuted. I have always felt energy in my head too ever since this became my normal life, enough that it feels like there's a halo of energy around my whole skull.

Attached: 1628848101119.png (396x352, 3.5K)

Blog fags like you get the rope

>Gnostic/Simulated reality view points
two religious tards debating over whether brain damage (muh visuals and enlightenment) is good or not

Is it not crazy how people fall for the "drugs are le bad" narrative? They can't even argue for it

Also someone told me microdosing shrooms can increase your IQ. Is this true lol?

Attached: MASONIC da hedgehawg.jpg (485x646, 165.41K)

also, it's pretty fuckin retarded to lump shrooms in with shit like MDMA and crack