Thoughts on Bronze Age Pervert?

Is this type of primitivist masculinity anti-politics, or metapolitical chad tier?

Attached: 51XgKNgYRWL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 41.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329233654
warosu.org/lit/thread/S15507097
warosu.org/lit/thread/S15512368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cringe

Uwu wiww u guize respecc me if I talk like baby? Grammar is not Chad, bwos uwu

>Thoughts on Bronze Age Pervert?
anyone writing books for our generation is based. we need all the material we can get, there are no role models anymore for youth... all they can turn to is abrahamic scripture which turns them into food for jews to prey on.

Definitely a homosexual which is why he goes for nietschean paganlarp as opposed to the true faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you call yourself “right wing” or “reactionary” but not Christian they you’re either homosexual, Jewish, or both.

Havent read it but from what I gather it seems to basically rag on the emasculated, domesticated modern man but does do with somewhat infantile word choices and phrasing which makes people think he'd just a cave man who want smash

I only heard him on a stream once, he seemed to make good points but his accent is fucking cringe I can't listen to him or take him seriously

So he's anti christian, that's the main complaint? How do you know he's a fag, he says a lot about fags being bugmen, anti lgbtq, etc. I think he said something about fag bugmen revisionism making male friendships sound sexual, but he rejected that. Why is he gay, for saying warrior bands knew true love?

If you're not low iq you're better off reading evola

Why?

jew

Anyone going to post proof for these smears, or its going to be one of those threads with negative claims and no proof. I'm totally open to hearing ad homs, all i know about him is what he said in the book. Book itself was good shit. Why should i ignore it, prove he's a bad person pls

He explains an anti modernist mindset in his entirety. He comprehensively lists all of the aspects in which modernity is a shit age.

Sorry but I’m not interested in listening to depraved sodomites even if they rag on other sodomites for being too bitchy.

Without proof, i just assume you're a sodomite or a kike trying to steer me away from good shit. Try harder.

It is based and helpful. Every man should read it. His shitty grammer makes it better.

I liked the bit where he wrote
>you go to wine bar with gf, and exchange pleasant "banter"...YOU ARE GAY
real eye opener for me.

Nick fuentes evicerayed him.

His name is Coston Amariu or some shit. Trained by hardcore Zionists. Wrote his dissertation at Columbia on why we need to be more laxed on isreal and hard body on Muslims.

He’s a kike

>Bronze Age Pervert
>Costin Vlad Alamariu
>doctorate at Yale
>mentored by David Sidorsky (jew)
>funded by Jewish Institute for Naitonal Security of America
>brother is an exec at a major international bank
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329233654

warosu.org/lit/thread/S15507097
warosu.org/lit/thread/S15512368

Attached: 1584960020013.jpg (400x400, 17.22K)

Attached: 1625768237914.jpg (747x1474, 376.16K)

Attached: 1625768272386.jpg (827x1092, 217.9K)

It's hard to criticize BAP, not because he is right, but because his sources of philosophy are so dense. If you wish to understand BAP then you must read, the Greeks, start with Heraclitus then move to his main source, Neitzsche. But, what he won't admit or tell you, is that he is very inspired by Foucault. This is the well inwhich BAP pulled up the pervert.

I don't like BAPian philosophy only because of the Foucault aspect and how he hides it for optics. He also lacks mythos and has not incorporated the unconscious, as well as a narrative, logos.

He's far too materialistic for me.

But I like BAP as a person and talked with him a lot back in 2018.

>Nick fuentes evicerayed him.
Nick Fuentes can't eviscerate anyone, he's a midget and literally gay. So everyone who calls BAP "gay" for saying real homosexuality is loving unrestricted masculinity like in ancient warrior cultures, being driven to fight and conquer not fuck other men in the butt and larp as women -- all of you saying this are devoted followers of a midget faggot who won't fuck women?

In other words, you dislike BAP because you're one of the bugmen he writes whole books shitting on lmfao how predictable.

Attached: Nick Fuentes and the Boys.webm (800x450, 2.14M)

>is X red-pilled?

So not actually a jew, but you tracked down some jews that were histeachers in school and there's some jewish guy who invested in him. That's fucking weak leftoid tier smearing, guilt by 5 degrees of separation. You're gay as fuck lol weak

Dude is a pedo

Attached: 054FC443-E479-4877-8520-467A6BFF2410.jpg (382x679, 97.53K)

he writes like a retard on purpose, so he obviously wants to filter smart people like me
also the Bronze age mind was bicameral, we were literal schizos who talked to the gods
we can never go back to that now