Russian paratrooper reveals how he had NO idea he was invading Ukraine until the shelling started and tells how his...

>Russian paratrooper reveals how he had NO idea he was invading Ukraine until the shelling started and tells how his comrades were slaughtered while using rusty machine guns and 'the tactics of our grandfathers'

>He said he woke up to the sound of gunfire in the back of an army truck crossing the border at 2am on February 24, the day the invasion began.

Does anyone take Russia seriously anymore?

Attached: 1657932995352.png (671x998, 343.02K)

>Paratrooper Pavel quit on medical grounds

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x409, 40.07K)

Its OVER for Vatniks

>>>By Adam Solomons

>using rusty machine guns
so what you mean to tell me is you had this brigade of paratroopers who were so undisciplined that not only couldn't they be trusted with any sort of kit, but even so, when they had kit they let it rust
I, too, would send them (without them knowing) to a slaughterous death as the only value you can bleed out of these peace time rambos is a good series of gore vids to show the rest of the army as to wtf will happen to you next if you don't stop fucking one another in the ass and start getting your shit together

>Filatiev
Kek
True and real

OP the real question is how many nigger dicks did you suck today? thanks.

Attached: jean.jpg (124x91, 1.88K)

>He said he woke up to the sound of gunfire in the back of an army truck crossing the border at 2am on February 24
can you imagine

Attached: R.3b87273f6ea932ea533521c9066139cc.jpg (1200x628, 185.72K)

He wrote book already? Seems legit.

Fellatiev

>Pavel Filatiev, 33,
>33
Fake and literally homosexual.

>saved thumnail
Lmao

Why did you exclude the source user? Is it because it was a propaganda spewing tabloid? DM perhaps?
Oh user. You need to be more pragmatic.

>The tactics of his grandfathers

He wishes

If the Russkies were using mass tank, artillery and rocket assaults on the scale used in ww2 they'd have reached Kiev in 2 weeks.

>new book
Normalcattle will eat that shit up

>Le saviour of the white race

Attached: 1637329535651.jpg (1017x720, 120.25K)

funny you would think they would name the book. OP is fake and gay.

also there is a thing called gun oil that removes rust.
> oh those dummy russians !

so, do the ukrainians know that they are fighting exlusively for the gay trans rights, and if so why are they so willing to die for it?

lol! atleast they're not gay! am i rite?

This happened.
Buy the book goy.

I'm conflicted. On one hand it's in Daily Mail but on the other hand this is something that could have easily happened in Russia. Same about those converations "intercepted" SBU.