Children can't consent bro

>Children can't consent bro
But they can consent to doing other things, why not sex?
>It's different. Sex is harmful
Why do you believe sex is harmful?
>Because children become traumatized by it
But the empirical data does not support that claim; The hypothesis that sex traumatizes children hasn't been shown once in a single methodologically sound study, every single study which claims to uphold the pseudoscientific child sexual abuse theory does not control for any confounding factors whatsoever, and use non-representative clinical samples.
>Trust me bro it's just bad because it just is, okay?!?!

Why are antis so retarded? The only honest antis are the ones who say adult-child sex is bad because fornication/homosexuality is bad, the rest can't justify their position.

Attached: 1418901084967.jpg (550x800, 119.88K)

Based. Children are for our sexual pleasure. Anyone that disagrees is a brainwashed kike puppet or a butthurt roastie.

Attached: anyabread.png (680x958, 754.1K)

Say that in public. you seriously will be hanged. I'm not even gonna post the tomboy.

What is consent?

"Why do you believe sex is harmful?"

Monkeypox and GRID.

te bat pana te caci pe tine

>literal pedo

Attached: Bashar.jpg (1364x928, 631.04K)

i might be a pedo but at least im not romanian

Attached: freetrannyoperation.png (598x1150, 177.73K)

>turk

>But they can consent to doing other things
They can't.
/thread

>turk rape baby

in your dreams mehmet

pretty much this, post your shit 'anonymously' here all you want but this is an actual say it to my face an not online and see what happens situation. to cut any suspense, i will shoot you and then go on about my day until the cops catch up with me. i dont need to justify or give any reasons, dont fuck kids and dont tell me you want to fuck kids and i wont kill you.

>kanal d
>döner
>romanian women speaking turkish from seriale
you will always be a turkish vassal

I would kill you if you said this in front of me. Kill yourself.

>1pbtid

>romanian women speaking turkish from seriale
you mean the grannies?

>pretty much this, post your shit 'anonymously' here all you want but this is an actual say it to my face an not online and see what happens situation. to cut any suspense, i will shoot you and then go on about my day until the cops catch up with me. i dont need to justify or give any reasons, dont fuck kids and dont tell me you want to fuck kids and i wont kill you.
(You)
>I would kill you if you said this in front of me. Kill yourself.
> (OP)
> (You)
>Say that in public. you seriously will be hanged. I'm not even gonna post the tomboy.

Attached: fcd.png (263x262, 46.6K)

We don’t let kids enter into contracts or vote for the exact same reason, because they have no idea what they are doing.

you're not edgy. You're disgusting

Adult supremacy is oppressing our sexy kids

Nice acne on her forehead.

Anyone who even thinks having sex with children, is ok, should at the very least be ostracized from society and made to live in their own pedo communities. Acting on that belief means you deserve to die.
Leave children alone. Sex is for adults. What so fucking hard to understand about those simple concepts?

>lgb pedo apologist
lmao even

Based thread

Attached: 1660368185352469m.jpg (1024x724, 116.35K)

?

Bump.

damn you sound so badass replying to an obvious bait

And how is consenting to sex comparable to signing a legally binding contract? Also, plenty of children would be entirely capable of entering into contracts and voting.
>inb4 vaguely alluding towards "consequences" of sex which children are automatically assumed to be incapable of appreciating, without even explaining what those consequences are

Attached: Innocence.jpg (920x379, 134.92K)

shut the fuck up groomer

Shut the fuck up faggot, and.hang yourself already. Child labor should become a thing again, not a chance for disgusting 50yo (tranny) hobos to touch little kids because of OPs results on sniffing glue, that he happened to post on this god forsaken site.

Anne Heche would disagree

Facebook tourists are hilarious

>But they can consent to doing other things,

They can't, actually.

>But they can consent to doing other things, why not sex?
You are an ugly retarded pdf-file that will never be a real woman.
>Why do you believe sex is harmful?
>But the empirical data does not support that claim; The hypothesis that sex traumatizes children hasn't been shown once in a single methodologically sound study, every single study which claims to uphold the pseudoscientific child sexual abuse theory does not control for any confounding factors whatsoever, and use non-representative clinical samples.
>Why are antis so retarded? The only honest antis are the ones who say adult-child sex is bad because fornication/homosexuality is bad, the rest can't justify their position.