If Christians had 1/2 the balls of Muslims in America would be a much better place… Facts!

If Christians had 1/2 the balls of Muslims in America would be a much better place… Facts!

Attached: 4DF2053F-9011-4986-96CC-A99453501298.jpg (460x259, 17.07K)

Too afraid of social shaming, sadly.
why should you give a fuck? this world isn't of god, its of satan
or so i've read

All Religion is Bullshit. We should build camps for anyone who believes in magical beings and gas them. FACTS!

it's an IQ thing.
high IQ whites and their imaginations think about the 100 possible outcomes when they take risk.
shitskin room temperature IQ just does it without caring about any consequences.

Communists tongue my anus. Facts!

It takes zero legal repercussions to shame faggots and trannies for their fetishes and to get help

Based shitskins desu

Low iq Shitakins= bussin

High iq Whites = mid

There is nothing magical about god particles. It’s all very real. The existence of an organic being so large that it can manipulate forces is not impossible.

>being afraid of consequences confronting modern liberal society.
This is why Canada is a shithole.

Christ wasn't an advocate for open violence like this.

shut up nigger you want to bring everyone back a few centuries like the retarded mohammedan savages you praise
kill yourself now

I know you’re full of bullshit because the trucker protest. Fuck you and your self reported IQ

Christianity is just an old blackmail scam cult. Some Jewish Carpenter told some illiterate people that he was God and God was also his dad and they would go to hell if they didn't hate their parents and follow him like obedient children. Religion is for people who can't handle the reality of human existence.. Islam however is the single most idiotic and tedious brand of this poison that is Religion.

Attached: stickman.jpg (480x600, 31.18K)

You're a faggot moron who thinks the Force is real. We're doomed with all these dumb fag nerds running around believing in bullshit.

atleast islam allows it's people to rape and pillage

No
But why is he Jewish then and have the limitations and fallacies of human error?
Whoever said that God was Jew or comes Jews in a desert?

God commanded in Numbers 31:17–18 for the Israelites to:

“Kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

Jesus wouldn’t say this in a million years, yet it’s the same God.
>Thats the NT
So
You can use all the excuse in the world but it comes the same source
sending God to save us from God and all light and dark comes from God
It’s true that existence beats essence, something had to start everything, but why is it a Jewish related? A book with over 500 different conflicting messages
Surely everyone who reads the Bible or Torah comes to the same conclusions no?
>they don’t
People read a tree (paper) and their mind goes crazy (images)
Does man have free will though? Where do I thoughts come from?
If man has everything they want to die
If man has nothing they want to die
The curse of being human

Attached: B98E898C-D324-48E8-A38A-2011B56617CA.png (500x536, 228.65K)

They don’t do shit lmao all they can do is talk shit on the internet

Attached: AE5C0EF3-DC9C-4693-950C-0CA62940F18A.jpg (300x168, 8.57K)

Why would you not want the force to be real? That’d be cool.

Because he is our creation as much as we are his. We believe him into existence. What you believe manipulates the energies and forces that attract to our world.

Off topic
The force gives people no free will
If the force didn’t exist the people of Star Wars would be free
Hence why the “force” because it’s an easy writing tool to use to create the dark side and light side when both corrupt every force user to the point of obsession
The force could be a alien or virus
Yet no one questions it

I'm not a adolescent faggot who's afraid of vagina.