Afghan girl whiter than Amerimutts

>Jasmin (20) is the daughter of Afghan refugees and will be studying at Harvard in the future
>The 20-year-old from Burgwedel (Lower Saxony) passed her A-levels with a grade of 1.0 and will be studying at the American elite university in the future.
>Her parents Sima (52) and Atiq (56) come from Afghanistan and had to flee the civil war in 1993. "They were both doctors in their practical year, but their training was not recognized here," says Jasmin.
Diversity is our strength. Also the cunt is whiter than most Amerimutts on this board, lmao.

Attached: afghangirl.png (612x764, 838.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GlOQnsVOa2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

david hogg gonna smash up that pussy!

NOT HARDLY SHES BROWNCAST MIDDLE EASTERN AS FUCK, MANY WHITES IN USA ARE WAY WHITER THAN THIS SHIT LIKE MY WHOLE FAMILY I THINK ONLY 2 IN MY WHOLE FAMILY MISCEGENATED.......

and still a 0/10 compared to germans

Attached: black n white.jpg (480x480, 29.84K)

i hope that pig nigger didnt get into harvard because he got publicity from a school shooting

AND WE DONT CONSIDER THEM PART OF THE FAMILY REALLY AND WHEN I COME TO POWER ITS ALL GOING TO BE CORRECTED AND THEN IM GOING TO INSTITUTE A LAW ALL WHITE WOMEN MUST HAVE 13 CHILDREN BEFORE MENOPAUSE AND ALL NIGGERS WILL BE EXPELLED ONLY WHITES LEFT...........

Man, where are all these hot mena girls I keep seeing? Why does Sweden only get fat ones and the shitting males?
youtu.be/GlOQnsVOa2o

THATS A KIKEBRED NOT A GEWMAN.........

Good for her. She will now be indoctrinated with globohomo in Elite-Uni.

wrong

A lot more attractive than our local sluts.
Also whiter.

Absolutely haram

GLOBOHOMO IS JUST CHRISTKIKISM THAT LEFT CHURCH CHRISTKIKE........

Brown trash, but could be bleached.

She would be even hotter if she was living in Afghanistan under traditional values.
In the US she's just gonna become a leftist degenerate and ride the cock carousel. After a few years she'll have blue hair, piercings, tattoos and her breasts removed.
Fuck America

PURE BAVARIAN PHENOTYPE

Attached: the mutt.png (600x638, 432.31K)

NO YOU ARE FUCKING BLIND YOU JEUROPEANS DONT REALIZE YOU ALL GOT FUCKED OUT BY THE KIKES.........

STOP YELLING

oh you already know that answer.

Nah, a lot of Afghani girls are pious, look at Malala, she married a Pakistani dude. My old roommate was an Iraqi refugee now German citizen, she is also searching for Iraqi men, although her sister got a German husband.

WHY IS EVERYONE ITT YELLING? I COULD HERE YOU FAGGOTS IN THE CATALOG, STFU ITS 5 IN THE MORNING!!!!!

That's some Slavic hoe. Afghanistan is something like 30% Tajik and Tajikistan was part of USSR (besides being courted by the Soviets and even having a puppet regime there).

Central Asians don't look white, although I didn't have the privelege to interact with Afghan people.

HEAR* SEE WHAT HAPPENS! STFU!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sure she didn't get good grades handed to he because she's a woman + a refugee
Kill yourself fag