I think we should introduce the term YWNBE (you will never be European)

I think we should introduce the term YWNBE (you will never be European)

Attached: b3c23be1fb3342c3ab378efce16925ca.jpg (1200x673, 175.68K)

Why would i want to be europoor, at least where i am i know i am free.

The projection is strong with this one

Europe includes the French, German and British caliphates. No one wants that.

>Memeflag
So some third world shithole then? Show flag

I’ve got a 6’4” white friend from Germany, tatted, and extremely good looking. When I go out with this guy it’s almost ridiculous (it’s always been in countries outside of Germany). He’s one of my best friends, and he’s a cool ass dude.

HOT Girls will come up and approach him, sometimes fight for him (i’ve literally seen other girls come and sit on his lap while he’s talking to one girl), I’ve seen girls grab his arm and drag him to their friends, and I’ve been out with him where almost every girl will be staring him down and not looking at anyone else.

Ironically enough, he’s 24 and only slept with only 3 girls. He’s made out with a few and has had some girls in his bed a few times, but he’s horrible at closing (however he’s getting better especially now with some help).

Meanwhile I’m sitting here with 80+ lays and I never have that shit happen to me. I’m also 28, so I do have 4 years on him. Obviously if he got better at game, he’d be closing left and right.

So obviously his fundamentals are phenomenal- he’s got both good looking (naturally) and sexy (learned) down to a fucking pat.

I’d say I’m above average looking base-line, but is it possible to ever get my fundamentals to a level where I could be at the same level (or higher) than this guy? To where I get that same effect of girls practically pulling me in, telling me straight up that they want to fuck me without really any effort, competing for me super obviously? I’m a 5’10” brown guy. I’ve had not so attractive (and at best somewhat cute) girls approach me meekly only, but never more. Obviously looks matter, but so many other things matter more (hence me having more lays by far). Fundamentals play a big role though- has anyone here gotten the kind of results my friend is getting by levelling up their fundementals? If so, what was your baseline? Does it matter? I’m hyper competitive so I’d love some answers here lol

-mo

YWNBE

Brown cope

i do not care i know i wont be i fucking hate my life and god for putting me in a hellhole instead of a nice country

i gave up on america we are as brainwashed as chinks and more cucked than any european

I don't want to live in a country without Tom Seaver.

Attached: seaver_st_pattys.jpg (1536x768, 183.42K)

fagglet do a flip once you jump of your shitskin battery

Attached: 1655216412700.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

>YWNBE
we need to say this to Israeli flags too.

YWNBE

Freakishly tall alien fellow NE of ball.
Observing humanity.

>here's your WYTE EVROPEANS, bro
cringe

Attached: eternal-muttoid-ukrainians.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

That's ok.
Enjoy your next war.

Those on my pic are Belarusians, Russian mongrel.
YWNBE

thank god. im american. the master race

>The ukraine
>White
kek

Attached: ukraine-diversity-friendly.jpg (1024x812, 146.02K)

Are you genuinely retarded?
Actually why am I even asking

>The ukraine
>White
bruh

Attached: aryan-totally-not-juden.jpg (1024x682, 128.09K)

Why don't European women wear clothes like those anymore, instead of dressing in globohomo tranny whore outfits?

Show flag, niggerkike.