The Before Time

The last year of Western/White cultural hegemony was 2013. It all died in 2014 with GG.

Yes, I know the music chart toppers were majority black as far back as 1993 and jewed the fuck out well before then. However, 2013 was the final year in which a high quality piece of media could be created that catered to Whites, created for Whites specifically, and without any trace of political undertones.

Pic related is an album from 2013. We've all likely listened to it but I highly recommend anyone listening to give it another listen within this context. Even when featuring acts like Ferrell there's never the slightest touch of modern niggerdom, it's White music made for Whites. There are no strong womyn, faggots, troons, nothing; and it's great.

The subject matter is pre-revolution, and so is the quality. It's a remnant to the past in more ways than the artist likely intended during its creation. Another piece of music from the last moment of the before time is Disclosure's Settle. Again, a modern, high quality dance album that has no niggery overtones and no political undertones.

American zombie culture started in 2014.

Attached: 0000000000000.jpg (316x316, 10.31K)

While i agree with you, that was around the time after i had graduated highschool and had to start providing for myself for the first time. I feel like that has had an effect on my outlooks as well. Very good album, gonna give it a lesson and play some nostalgic vidya.

lol fucking boomers let it go already your time has past

It's gonna happen to you too, you know.

>Boomers
I was born in 1992, I was the very last American generation to grow up in a white country. A young millennial. My whole world was white and all the while the media depicted a conflicting reality of fresh prince and seinfeld poison. Needless to say the cultural shift after 2013 wasn't hard to see. I was already posting here then anyway.

God damn it

the whole album was a callback to 70s black music, and "we're up all night to get lucky" is a song for whores and hookup culture, came out right around the time tinder became popular too. degenerate music. listen to burzum instead.

I agree, 2012/2013 was around the time when the world still seemed normal.

No one's talking about degeneracy. I'm talking about a dominant Western/White hegemonic culture. Pay attention.

>Pic related, another great 2013 album that was White for White.

Attached: 00.png (300x300, 163.92K)

I dont listen to crap on the radio and other popular shit, but daft punk is French and walking on a dream is from 2008

no, you pay attention. white culture has no room for that kind of shit. that dp album glorified nigger culture and whoredom.
are you jewish?

I have no idea what that album is

Drake ruined music.

that song is 100% disco dipshit

>white culture has no room for that kind of shit
Yes it does. We can do what we want. If we choose to degen out for a while, we can do that. If we choose to then correct it and put it back in the box for a while we can do that too. Welcome to Western history pre-1945, ignorant faggot.

Sovereignty is the important thing. 2013 was the last year that White mores were a pretense in media. The last moment we had the power to choose for ourselves.

Black culture is dominant music now but all the white kids think it's cool no one forced them to stop listening to stuff like mgmt, they just allowed themselves to be brianwashed like ooh black is cool, lame and spinless, i just listen to old music now

w-wait.. how is a disco and funk album white? how deluded are you cracker
listen to teachers from 1997 and give me the black to white ratio

yeah. you're 100% kike.

They literally ruined festivals and mainstreamed electronic music by making it a huge spectacle, after their 2006 coachella performance. It was the turning point of festivals and general decline of electronic music. So in summary, no OP. Just no.

Not an argument.

I've never heard about this but even shit like lasers and pyrotechnics became common way back in the 70's, not sure what you're on about.

Yes lasers and strobe lights were always a thing, but thats all it was, just some lights and couple lasers in small venues. In larger events they had a little more but nothing crazy. Once their coachella performance happened, all events became the thing to do, dress up like whores, etc… The rave scene in So.Cal was mostly hispanics and whites. Once these events became a thing to do for everyone, asians came in by the hordes, followed by ghetto blacks and others due to rising popularity of the events along with hip hop and social media. Their performance set the stage for the absolute shit hole any electronic event has become now in the US and arguably across the globe. Anyways since thats kind of side tracking, let me add, that the album you mention has a lot of black influence including funk. In summary, daft punk was never a part of your theory, and in fact contributed to the opposite. I get what your saying OP, i put the time line more around 2009-2010, but the actual content youre posting is not it user.