This doesn't look like Trump got photobombed

This doesn't look like Trump got photobombed

Attached: trump.gif (480x262, 2.54M)

Attached: 343F6993-FF58-423D-9AAF-6FC26FEB2160.png (612x364, 329.01K)

He’s yelling. They’re at a party. He’s talking to everyone around him.

If it’s some secret conversation, why is he shouting? You can even read his lips.

Thats 1992, before Trump was aware of Epstein's angles.
At the time Epstein was just a New York figure just like Trump.
Trump did not become directly aware of Epstein's activities until around 1998, at which time he had Epstein removed from his resort.

But when you are so close to them you invite them to your daughter's wedding?
That's fine.

Attached: capture-20220711-152139.png (744x423, 351.87K)

Trump was always aware of Epstein's angles, because everyone in those circles knew
Trump and Epstein were obviously good friends
Trump had Epstein banned only after his sweetheart deal in 2008

except he said that... Epstein likes em "Rather young"

While Trump was walking thru the miss teen america dressing room putting his fingers in the contestants mouths

Women who support Trump at this point have real deep issues.

Attached: 1603262037128.jpg (593x680, 96.95K)

>The largest Jewish donation in the 2020 general election, made by the Adelson family, went to Donald Trump and his Republic party.
>47% of the money from the top 15 Jewish donations in the 2020 general election went to Donald Trump and his Republic party
>Open Secrets, Jewish Contributions 2020

>71% of Israelis viewed Donald Trump favourably, beating out Joe Biden in the polls
>Pew Research Center 2019-2022

Donald Trumps Jewish agenda
Donald Trumps Jewish family
Donald Trumps Jewish donors and backers
Republican Parties Jewish donors and backers

Attached: bradleyedwardstrumpepstein2.jpg (3000x3816, 2.95M)

Watch Epstein's body language closely. That's a textbook definition of a knee-slapping genuflexion. He is literally bowing before Trump. These kikes are very tricksy in how they worm their way into people's confidences as a confidence man, as in con-man. Now you know what to look for. This kind of overly exaggerated body language is a trademark of these demonic kike devil worshippers.

>no source
seems legit

Shill shilling. Someone is really afraid. Really, really afraid.

Also, kill all jews. That's one thing I can count against Trump. He's too trusting.

The Zion Don had ties with Zion Supplier?

OMG this is NEWS to me

I mean shit don't most people accept at this point that Trump, Clinton and Epstein were all bros? They were like the crew from the Hangover Movies just hanging out and banging hotties. Sure some were underage but what are they supposed to do ID all of them?

Richard Cohen quoted him on that one.

Trump also said on the Howard Stern Show in 2003 that "she's got the best body." The next year, he was back on Stern agreeing with the radio host that she was "A piece of ass." He also admitted on The View that, "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Attached: Orange Woman Bad _ Slap the shit out of Herr .jpg (1200x1426, 231.71K)

"before he was aware"

He was allways you fucking well poisoner he's a kike through and through and a pedophile too

trump telling epstain how he grabbed ivanka by the pussy

>tfw will never have a voluptuous fat bottomed slam pig daughter to grope

why even live bros...

Attached: zelesnky.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Your definition of a hottie is Monica Lewinsky, eh user? You just outed yourself as a degenerate chubby chaser. I know your excuse already too, "my cock has one eye but it can't see.". Do us all a favor and kill yourself instead of trying to spread your fatty fantasy degeneracy here. The one and only time you ever got laid was when you bought 12 Blizzards at DQ and asked the whale of a counter girl if she would help you eat them.

Anyone else thinks that Trump would've made good as an stand-up comedian?