If it was this simple, why did whites wait so many years?

Does it take that long to raise $6 million?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11107887/We-wait-longer-Arizona-Governor-Doug-Ducey-starts-building-6m-makeshift-border-wall.html

Attached: CEUchZ8.png (848x1149, 902.42K)

Wooohhahhaoooo

They didn't want to look racist user be easy on them

I like the look. And the thickness. If need be you could put rocks and concrete inside from the top.

This really is satisfying

fill them with explosives and wait for the cutting torches to show up.

You would HAVE to fill them with boulders. Otherwise you're just making nice cosy stopover shacks for illegals with oxy torches and 12 minutes to spare. Also, a dog run on the US side full of savage German Shephards.

Also auto-turrets on top like in Aliens.

Almost like theres an election coming up

They will just cut holes through them eventually, but nice effort all the same.

Attached: 1635852714339.jpg (750x954, 78.05K)

Attached: immune to nuclear mines.png (2424x1044, 182.07K)

>pic
fuckin kek holy shit

>Also auto-turrets on top like in Aliens.
And Israel.

Why the fuck would you use shipping containers? They're expensive and easy as fuck to cut through.

Attached: Israel.jpg (720x540, 46K)

I think the best solution is to fill them with compacted garbage. Maybe sprayed with a bit of glue to harden it.

YeahJust wait till they turn one of those shipping containers into a cantina.

That turret would be perfect if it hanged on the other side of the wall with a camera on the outside side, and flipped out when there's danger. Too easily sniped.

Some folks could close their eyes and let patriots patrol the tops...

Fill them with Mexican corpses so they know not to continue across the border

>Too easily sniped.
You're not wrong, I think in addition to the wall top turrets that can effectively sweep the full length of the wall/ground in front of it, some simpler WW1 style take side turrets could work well intergrated into a wall, much easier to armour.

Attached: WW1Tank.jpg (1200x621, 153.72K)

and do what? they got guns too and up there its 0 cover and all sun.

I was literally thinking about this picture moments ago

>raise $6 million?
You are not allowed to use that number, and you can't raise them they're dead.

lol that will make it easier to get over than a dons ditch. more space to lean ladders, can sleep on them, can lay low to avoid guards seeing you in top, could dig under them, can steal them and i port folks on lorries without getting caught as the migrants are pre loaded.

I'm literally thinking about it right now

america needs to die already holy shit LMAO