We thought we conquered the Indians

We thought we conquered the Indians...

but in the end it was our flame that was extinguished.

Attached: 1592559711585.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

I always love marionette mouth on Mutt Prime on the left

I mean, the Brits kinda conquered them. With India, they had a more French style of colonization. In that, it was mainly about siphoning work off to the white man's land, rather than make India a white man's land.

You led me to the Truth, Any Forums. I sure do love Jesus Christ, our lord and savior and the son of God, and somehow simultaneously also the Father and Holy Spirit. I pray to Him and his Jewishness every night, thanking Him for every newborn boy to have his penis mutilated, and his foreskin to be munched on by wise and respectable priests. It's a good thing that I believe in our eternal creator, so that I don't burn in Hell for all eternity for simply being a skeptical rational scientifically minded person. I look forward to going to Heaven so I can kiss God's ass forever and ever and ever. Praise the King of the Jews and God bless Israel.

Attached: Christcucks will seethe.jpg (400x393, 55.08K)

DAS RITE
DIS IS OUR WORLD
THE SUPERIOR RACE

Attached: America 2022.png (1304x1398, 2.22M)

In 2 weeks you may be right

Is that baby

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-000242-731.png (456x475, 289.13K)

Spics should be banned from taking any jobs other than gardening

As a brown guy, I volunteer to not have kids, I'm going my own way. Fuck women!

Based

Any MGTOW groups for Hispanics? I might consider joining one.

Attached: americalol.jpg (1024x737, 488.07K)

Just fuck off to British Guyana. They speak english, and it's hard to imagine that there're whites there.

Attached: F77C4987-5044-44BE-B73D-E25C4E0F5C4F.jpg (1024x749, 136.54K)

It was impossible to make India white man's land. Unlike the savages of the americas we had means to defend ourself from complete genocide due to us having gunpowder, elaborate forts, semi decent military traditions, cavalry and cannons. Although primitive, it was more than enough to prevent british from doing anything funny like they did in Americas.

Thank you for your service. God bless.

No one cares

Spics colonizing Norway too baka

You colonized yourself by princley states sucking the anglo dick

Attached: 5C6C36F6-DA72-402F-932D-CACB5A1DFCB1.jpg (828x1288, 716.25K)

I agree with you, but it wasn't your technology. That helped, but it's mainly your population. The Injuns (was about to call them indians, that's kinda funny) took one fuckin' hell of a beating. The land we owned, wasn't "our land" until a while later. Whenever we got territory, whether it be the Louisiana purchase, or the Mexican American wars, we always had trouble with the natives. So much that it wasn't uncommon for entire settlements to get raped and scalped. You ever see a totem pole? Those things aren't just for worship, they're used for crucifixion.

>indians

mexicans aren't the indians you fucking dumbass.

Attached: mexico.jpg (586x454, 148.9K)

OP's picture is of Indians.

Attached: Streets of America.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

White hands typed this.

This is barely an exaggeration.