>no money to go back to school for something else
>almost broke
>no friends
>no gf
>no wife or kids
>no property
>chronic pain from health issues
>no sign of anything ever changing

Attached: 1620603364216.jpg (599x561, 52.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJa5Ch0O4BI
youtu.be/Avm4BarKfOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IN THE WHITE ROOM WITH BLACK CURTAINS NEAR THE STATION

Attached: 1636557245238.jpg (900x900, 107.86K)

By announcing all your problems to the world, you're perpetuating them. You're a faggot.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wJa5Ch0O4BI

Do a flip, faggot.

don't give up bro, it's what the jews want
>verification not required

start farming and look for state founds for young people trying to get into that, i'm sure there's something like that even in the us

Nah, hang in there. You can get a remote job. The pods will be here soon.

What libtard shithole are you living in where the employers still care about muh vax? Or are you just pretending that you looked for jobs?

I worked in healthcare, theres still a federal mandate in place for healthcare workers and 100% of institutions enforce it so they don't lose their medicarebux

Nah

Attached: 1655596826849.png (730x487, 983.33K)

Depends are you white?4yhhvk

>>barred from employment because I wont get jab

religious exemption. you can get it regardless of your beliefs -- it's more like an ethics exemptions.

I got one for my job even though I'm an atheist.

if you kys you're a confirmed faggot read the rules

Why wouldn't you get the vaccine if it meant you could be employed?
>It's dangerous
So is killing yourself, dumbass. You'd rather die than do something you think is dangerous? kek

I'll pay you to become my live-in crossdressing maid/anal slut

I'd rather die by my own hands then be killed by them. I'm very active, I'm not getting the clot shot and then having my heart explode while I'm working out

You are probably young, what are your health issues?

>no job
We were never meant to work under others. We are supposed to support outselves and give our surplus to our own. This is the natural way.
>barred from employment because I won't get jab
This is why. Being dependent on the retards of society makes you a retard.
>no money to go back to school for something else
Do unskilled labor for now. Just do anything to get the ball rolling. Don't be entitled.
>almost broke
Lower your standard of living and save money
>no friends
Men aren't supposed to have "friends". Embrace solitude and learn to love yourself. Be helpful to others and engage in masculine hobbies. That's where you'll find true comradery.
>no wife or kids
Keep improving yourself. Become a leader. Put yourself out there.
>no property
Sqaut in BLM land in minecraft until you can get enough money by living cheap to get property. Stay out of the cities.
>chronic pain from health issues
Ignore it.
>no sign of anything ever changing
You have the power to change this at any moment you want. You are an adult male. You have no family, career, friends, or other dependencies. This is the most free you'll ever be in life. Do something.

Attached: 1660279611538687.jpg (2100x927, 662.01K)

Make it count.

Bro, just think about all the future marvel and star wars movies you'll miss out on.

The idea is to convince user to stay alive
About how old are you? If you're not 70 there's still time to fix all of that

Around these parts you get paid not to farm

Same but with a criminal record.

Attached: 1460165740208.jpg (639x960, 101.61K)

that's for you to decide, try to laugh about all of the absurd in life maybe that'll help i dont know

You make it sound like most of these things are bad when they're really something to celebrate.

>barred from employment because I wont get jab
Fundamentally untrue. I lost two jobs and found a better one no shots.

youtu.be/Avm4BarKfOk

Attached: 1638722924548.jpg (1125x997, 923.73K)

what crime?
also are you thai or an older white "tourist"?

Don't be stupid, user. The current interpretation of most of the Any Forums targeted psyops is that theres a solar event in 2025ish that's going to grant unvaccinated whites and asians superpowers. I'm sure you've seen that shit floating around, but honestly it might be true.

If there's even a .001% chance that you could get some kind of superpower and get the opportunity to build a world of natural order, kindness, and truth with other guys like me and you, why not just wait it out through the solar maximum?

I'd hate to be literally flying around hurling lightning and fighting the cabal while you're rotting in a box.

I know that sounds crazy and defies all possible logic with what we know about the world, but hey man, after the miniscule possibility is over, maybe you can reconsider your options on the other side.

That's the best I got for you man, because that bullshit is the best I've got for me. Stay with us, even if we just inherit a wasteland one day we can find something fun to do.

Also disregard whoever that last bitch was that broke your heart, I know you've got one somewhere. Even if you two weren't together.

Fuck 'em, you're better than that.

if you do, there's a 10 000 year waitlist to return, earth reincarnation is super popular atm, souls from all over the metaverse are flocking to play a part in the endgame.
Stop being a fucking retard OP