So could someone give me the rundown of what’s going on with Japan and Italy’s government...

So could someone give me the rundown of what’s going on with Japan and Italy’s government? Surly it’s an exaggeration that both have “resigned”, right?
thesundaily.my/world/japan-s-government-resigns-YJ9568652

Attached: 0198D58B-343A-4646-9ED9-8AC62C5DE740.jpg (827x1245, 219.82K)

Usuallly resign means all the heads of the ministries and the PM are gonna get swapped out by the ruling party. Not presidential system.

Italy is actually in a pickle. Japan's LDP is just trying to pull a PR stunt, by running a light witch hunt of Unification Church supporters after the recent incidents have turned public opinion against them.
God I hope it turns into Japan rejecting their new "religions" entirely. Would be based.

I really don't see how it wouldn't be perceived by the public at large as "Christians are fucking lunatics"

It means that soon Japan can expect the freakshow of globohomo and a endless flood of refugees migrants and invaders from all over the worst parts of the world. Sayonara Japan

TWO MORE WEEKS

What even is the Unification Church?

man, you're dumb

JEWS

South Korean cult. Might be the same one that ruled the South Korean government from the shadows. Asia has a serious problem with cult leaders appropriating Christianity since they're generally not that familiar with actual proper Apostolic Christianity and have been groomed by Protestantism.

Attached: 1652823338581.jpg (1279x634, 144.59K)

How about Asia just having a problem with cult leaders
>South Korean Femdom Government Cult
>Unification Church
>Aum Shinrikyo
>Falun Gong
Literally why are they like this

>dumb
>jewed
At least you don't pretend to be smart

So long story short Japans government didn’t just “resign”?
And they’re cutting ties with a fake church?

they've got conformity baked into their culture (and no doubt their genomes by this point)
when they go, they go all-in

What’s wrong with Italy?

Lunatics built all religions. You have to observe the new moons before you can surpass the Sun. The art of war is that not all Christians are good and the evil destroys wickedness while the righteous ones pay the price of wisdom for said wickedness. Quite the paradox of adam and the first messianic temples.

Scottish rite masonry began the cycle of turning men into idols by using sex abuse to make demigods.

At the root of all of this is the judaism problem

They found out Abe was a closet christian aka zionist plant and resigned because they're buddhists and being christian is degenerate. Why he started shilling for importing niggers and shit. Kiked with western mind virus.

I know very little about non-american government, but I know they all seem to resign constantly and it changes little if anything.

I thought the guy that shot Abe was from Aum Shinrikyo, or at least his mom was.

Attached: Jyoji Hijiri.jpg (678x381, 36.29K)

They are running out of pasta.

2 posts and you already deteriorate into incoherence.