Just make your own 80% lowers

Just make your own 80% lowers

Attached: 2Q==(2).jpg (173x290, 7.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eewlYa6IQPg
youtube.com/watch?v=KaYkxx93peU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this retarded wink wink nod nod shit even allowed again, is it because the receiver is the only thing that actually needs to be serial numbered or something

how many times you gonna make this thread nigger faggot

That machine should be required in every home (for advancing darwinian selection)

I'm saying that most residents of the US would maim themselves before successfully manufacturing a firearm

What the fuck are you even talking about?
I'm saying manufacture youre own firearms, u serialized, unregistered, and in massive quantities.
In not winking or nodding.
I'm yelling and pointing at the cnc Bridgeport, GET TO WORK

I've made it twice now and it hit autosage like four hours ago.
Also those Netherlands farmers could use some inspiration.

I'm fine with this.

No I mean, why are 80% lowers apparently so much less controlled than complete firearms

They didn't meet the standard of what constuted a firearm vs a chunk of met like an ingot, stapler, of machining trophy so the fedbois couldn't Waco your ass, now they can.
Arm up.

This is stronger than aluminum and easy to manufacture:

youtube.com/watch?v=eewlYa6IQPg

The right to name a substance fake entirely to it's discoverer.
The guy that refined alum into aluminum named it "aluminum". He changed it at one point to alight with other "-ium" elements like potassium, but then changed it back to " aluminum" before his death.
That guys has used the wrong word too many times.

Literally not political and a repost compared to the fucking thread I was writing in until I posted and realized the gay ass nigger faggot admin nuked it because the clip had a naked cunt and ask a related question.
Fuck this board

The problem is that the cunts are going to try and ban all the parts the second they think they can get away with it.

Attached: cutting board ar lower.jpg (768x576, 51.36K)

You need to search odyssey for the kaiju Ubar. Thank me later

Attached: 1660377559289.jpg (850x1472, 241.01K)

ATF will now begin investigating milling machine purchases

A lathe would do much more damage than a milling machine.

Make your own milling machine.
unironically
>some nice linear slides
>a good woodworking router
>some leadscrews and steppers

Pic related is perfectly capable of making an AR lower out of aluminum, just slowly.
>t. 3018 aliexpress shit owner

Attached: download - 2022-08-13T040817.237.jpg (1280x720, 132.16K)

you ran this one like 4 hours ago jesus

>those Netherlands farmers could use some inspiration
those farmers can buy as many 100% lowers as they want

same fucking slide thread, same fucking bait demoralization
jannies are so fucking terrible, CUT THEIR PAY IN HALF!

because they're hunks of metal

Yo whattup up everybody it’s Titan with TITANS of CNC. This tool right here can plow through beast material like Titanium faster than you can even blink. This is crazy! It’s time to talk about common sense computer numerical control. Pic related is the Kennametal Harvi Ultra 8X. *NOBODY* (and I mean nobody) needs this many inserts on a single tool. Who even needs to be cutting this many chips on a single pass?

Attached: A51C7EA4-5140-477E-B064-D92B6BDB7FE9.jpg (1280x720, 127.62K)

>crashes immediately and breaks 20,000$ tungsten carbide bit

This is not legal so most likely a glowie data collection
Second, if you live in the US there is literally no fucking reason to do this
The whole process also requires hardening of certain materials and things that normies are not educated to do, the truth is that you shitters are making hazards for memes when you could just buy the real thing.
Look at this retard with his plastic thing

They shut down cool threads that you can talk in to keep these up
I remember during the canadian protests this winter Youtube was more relevant than this shit hole

>The whole process also requires hardening of certain materials
>for an AR lower.
What?

>jannies are so fucking terrible, CUT THEIR PAY IN HALF!
You mean double it, right?

Idk about guns specifically but I've been a machinist for a while and I would bet that they don't give it raw machined
Unless you really know your shit and I am wrong

Because hood rats in an area of twenty counties all get theirs from the same tweaker who finishes the receivers and builds dozens of complete firearms per run for sale. The gangmembers and other upstanding youths they don't want having guns really are too pathetic to do it themselves. Definitely not correctly.

Retail 80 percents just give enough rope to hang themselves to the scum that would be illicit firearms dealers/manufacturers if it were accessible. Those people are going to be felonious delinquents anyway so something like that just creates a way to nail them good and stop their personal revolving door

Only the barrel needs heat treating.

The future of metalurgy:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaYkxx93peU

ESF is obtained by inserting loose, binder-less powders into the automatic dosing system, or manually inserted in the mold. The automatic procedure applies a pre-pressure onto the powders to ensure electrical contact; hence, it superimposes an intense electromagnetic pulse with a mechanical pulse. The two pulses last 30 to 100 ms. After a brief holding time, the sintered component is extracted by the lower plunger and pushed out by the extractor to leave room for the next sintering. Each sintering round lasts less than one second, and is carried out entirely in air (even with pyrophoric materials).

The part in question is usually made from aluminum. People have made AR lowers from things like melted-down soda cans or used shell casings.

You can literally 3d print AR lowers that survive multiple magazines (with a few minutes between them to cool off).
machined Aluminum AR lowers work just fine.

Only "Really tricky" part to machine is the Barrels, but people are starting to figure out homemade wire EDM setups to do that too.

That's an insert cutter. See those little yellow squares? THOSE are the carbide parts, and they're individually replaceable. The rest is steel. Not only cheaper, but less brittle. Insert cutters are far cheaper to operate than solid carbide at that size.