Political implications of proving you're an oldfag

Part 2. Last thread was fun.

Attached: boxxy.jpg (2379x1300, 328.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkAngvkWVkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man I don't give a shit about chan culture I just want these vile jews taken care of

>Terran Medics were total sluts.

>proving how many consecutive years you've wasted here
if I'm still actively using Any Forums in 6 months i will shoot myself

KIMMO KIMMO KIMMO ALM
Jan from Tinychan

Attached: Kimmo-raid55.jpg (400x266, 12.6K)

>Jews???
>we're way to busy with this slide thread where we repost memes from 2011 to receive recognition from the same people who will call me a newfag kike shill in every other thread

They were.
>You want ANOTHER physical?

ride never ends

being an oldfag is "cringe" dawg no cap for real

Rule 19, user

Attached: 1660366007321414[1].jpg (680x794, 175.21K)

Attached: 12548634.jpg (300x365, 29.82K)

nothing i can do about it
not proud
but nothing worse than being a normie at the end of the day

i love all the retarded faggots here

>Turn your head and COUGH.

Attached: mrbones.jpg (1391x783, 235.3K)

sittin in this site from 2010, wasted years really. maybe at first it was atleast fun in Any Forums, then enlightening in Any Forums, but from late 2013 early 2014 this site started to change rapidly, and r/thedonalds killed it completely. now I am sitting in a pile of shit because this site became pile of shit, it is not even worth disscusing how obvious it is.

>proving you're an oldfag
If you need to prove any sort of credentials in order for people to take your posts seriously, you're probably a worthless piece of shit unworthy of being listened to anyway.

Attached: V7horRd_d.jpg (640x314, 15.23K)

Du gunlog arg?

>newfags dont know about johnnylabs
>newfags dont know about BOOF
i remember when /k/, the bunch of flaming faggots that they are, harassed and talked so much shit about LMJ when he tried to make radio/comm threads that he left, and a few years later? the fags have radio/comm threads

Attached: yellow van.gif (240x184, 351.46K)

i'm the eldest fag
came here in 2018 during the golden age.
fucking miss those times like you niggas wouldn't believe
you newfags missed out

Does anyone remember the Ashley Madison hack right after Gamergate and right before the 2016 campaign season? It was like some little sideshow that time forgot. I was having a lot of fun sending women proof that their husbands were cheating on them, although I feel kind of bad about it now that I'm older. I remember we found one guy who had recently died and the wife never would have known if not for Any Forumstards.

Milhouse isn't a meme

Be sure to livestream it.

you dont mess with football

video is mind-boggling even today: youtube.com/watch?v=kkAngvkWVkk

What's the age range of you olderfags? Are there 40+ year olds browsing this board?

nigger

>>newfags dont know about BOOF
Holy shit, didn't this come up in the Kavanaugh hearings? I never put it together.

gotta say oldfags were pretty gay and out of touch. chanology was a spook developed operation. the attacks on scientology is part of it. they got too big for their breeches, were doing their own blackmail programs on the wrong people, etc...

you were as much of an experiment than we are. except you fags were tedious little lefty twats. the worst broke off to leftypol. now they hover around in discords and plebbit. good riddance. sage

I am 36. This is probably the last time I'll ever admit my age on here.

oh, and to add: my father, whom i showed Any Forums one day when i visited him, shitposts on Any Forums
he's 79
yeah it did

27 now, found this dump in 2006. The brain rot is real

32, came to Any Forums in 2006 and left for Any Forums in 2007, left Any Forums in 2014 and Any Forums has been my home ever since.

Attached: dk ban.png (1001x615, 84.43K)

It’s tiem. Only fossil fags will understand

If you don't stop talking shit about Joe Biden, candlejack will come and

Scientology was right about almost everything (especially psychiatry), and we were too young to understand.

Have an upvote kind stranger!

>this psyop

27 isnt old damn it
Im 26 and that's not old

To be honest I wouldn't mind this place nearly so much if I managed to stay away from Any Forums
The other boards with slow threads about a less discussed subject can still give you that good old Any Forums feeling and they occasionally have their own set of artfags making original content, but this board is just a pure cesspit of constant systolic pressure elevating stuff.
The issue is that this place is also the no.1 place to get your news from, so it's hard to stay away or you'll be out of the loop of world events.
Then again it might be a better thing to be out of the loop and just try to lull yourself into a total obliviousness about what's happening outside.

That was back when computers still held a small amount of mystique for anyone over 30 and made things like hackers scary.

32 been here since -04.
I guess I'm on the younger end of oldfags from that era.

Attached: July12_habbohotel.jpg (898x1172, 538.69K)