Brit/pol/ – everyday racism edition

>Government played on our emotions to get citizens to host Ukrainian refugees
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/caller-fears-ukrainian-refugee-is-an-economic-migrant

>One Albanian town has so many residents illegally migrating to Britain that the mayor wants to erect a statue of the Queen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11107271/Has-town-Albania-losing-hundreds-illegal-boat-migrants-UK.html

>Crackdown on A-level "grade inflation" could harm young people's mental health
theguardian.com/education/2022/aug/12/uk-covid-generation-students-unfair-deal-university-grade-inflation-mental-health

>75 year old driver who mounted pavement and killed 5-month old baby cleared by court
itv.com/news/anglia/2022-08-12/pensioner-who-caused-crash-which-killed-baby-found-not-guilty-by-insanity

>Drought could be declared in Sussex
theargus.co.uk/news/20625506.drought-may-declared-temperatures-reached-34-2c-sussex/

>Khan seriously concerned about flash floods in London
lbc.co.uk/news/mayor-of-london-seriously-concerned-about-flash-floods-in-london-next-week

>Primary teacher denies murdering man found buried in her garden
itv.com/news/anglia/2022-08-12/primary-teacher-denies-murdering-man-found-buried-in-her-garden

Attached: racism.jpg (720x907, 235.35K)

First for hope josh has sex this year

>"...called me a 'black bitch' and her husband called me a "monkey" shamelessly, in public, broad daylight.

Attached: Notmyproblem2.gif (488x564, 281.3K)

Attached: 38FC72D9-4D75-49CC-895E-12802BC83013.jpg (884x900, 72.92K)

1) english (the best)
2) scots
3) welsh
4) indians
5) chinks
6) bograts
7) niggers
8) pakis/muzzies
9) jews
10) op

Just South London vibes man.
These Indians seem to have "dark white" privilege

Shit and chips

With mushy squeeze

morning chaps
i was pondering about this energy malarkey and last night it was revealed to me in a dream that we ought to build more dodgy swimming pools
the proof is in the pudding

Attached: 391712823614.png (1903x719, 159.79K)

>be nigger
>get called ‘nigger’ by other shitskins
>no whites involved so no one gives a shit
lol, lmao

Josh's virgin outburst last night if people missed it:

seething here
seething here
nonce says his body count is 50
cringe
seethe
incel rant
incel rant
nonce lies about body count
sensible for him standards
cuckold fetish
"I was nonced"

My point is why should I care about racism? Or "Islamophobia", Misogynism, "Transphobia", "Homophobia" or Anti-semitism?
Those are literally not my problem.

The only reason people cry about them is to appeal to the people NOT belonging to those groups to do something about it. But why would they, especially when that same courtesy is not returned: In fact those groups show open hostility towards me, for simply existing regardless if I care about their issues, and then they try to shame me to help them? nah.. not my problem.

Attached: 1645505848517.gif (600x432, 3.97M)

I sniff me own squacks

Josh is absolutely seething that some of us are actually married with children. He goes on an instant tirade about how our sex life must be boring and our wives must be cheating. The poor lad has swallowed so much of his own Kool-aid that now he believes his own incel cope and defends it like a crazed Muslim. If you're married or just even have a girlfriend Josh will issue you with an incel fatwa and wish infidelity upon your relationship. The boy is just genuinely messed up. I'd pity him if he wasn't so pathetic.

He could've just kept his mouth shut or just agreed with anons saying fanny does have a smell about it. But no, he had to argue like the narcissistic prick he is and exposed himself as a virgin. He'll continue his larp today no doubt.

he said he fucked 50 14-17 year olds

Hi josh

very very close, however the irish and the scots combine to become the supreme chosen race

Has your wife had sex with other men?

Which city will be the first to catch fire and burn to fhe ground in this heatwave?

Why give him attention?
It's literally all he wants.

>tripfag circlejerk
no ones cares

Attached: EWbgyUvWkAIO5x3.jpg (1079x1576, 115.89K)

>shagging 14 year olds at 16 is nonce
>fuck off mate
>boys develop later than girls
>if anything they were the nonces
What sort of delusion is this? New low for him.

Attached: 1594427644566.jpg (640x615, 29.36K)