Meanwhile on cave/pol/

Grugs discuss current events

Attached: 1C413192-7473-4F47-B64B-9C79D2317644.jpg (334x371, 43.23K)

OP is heterosexual

Attached: 1660016448168348.png (697x791, 345.59K)

I LOVE FBI

Thank god Trump was a good president and built that wall.

Gricolas is simple man
Want multiple wives, want children, want fight griggers and grigsteins.
Gricolas saw Donald Grump, Gricolas like. Grump not bad, but disappoint. Gricolas friends still thing Grump best things since Arock Grugler.
Grug still want wives.

Attached: Got true form.png (1164x142, 36.77K)

Anons not read subject of string.

grug no need wife, wife bad. grug kind of cute hehe... you join my smoke signal server?

Thank God, the Americans stopped the illegal entry of weapons into Mexico and never bought drugs from LATAM, my country is a peaceful place! God bless you America!

Grug want grugling wife. Small Grugget not smart, need Grug for guidance. Can guide to be good wife later when she not so small.

communism is a great system

Read title. Not bizzaro pol, cave pol. Rising sun tribe no read rockin carvings good.

>My wife is pregnant with our third child
>I'm going to name my beautiful Aryan child after my father to honor him
>I'm the luckiest man in the world

Me smash brown one with wooden club

No join smoke signal clan! They eating crawlies from under rock, and grugette beans. Make hunter into berry picker, then use club to bonk own head forever sleep.

why long nose tribe say grug bad for having both sharp rock and big stick? sometimes long tooth cat come to grug cave and sometimes mud tribe come. grug need both but long nose say grug want kill gruglings.

grug think need to Stop Problem before too late

Attached: 1660285993808535.jpg (678x569, 50.05K)

Long nose tribe up to something again. Fire lit in long nose cave all night.

I'm gonna name a couple of my sons adult names. Like Joe, John, and Benito.
>I'm really gonna try for that last one. If my parents named be a joke name then my kids are gonna pay too.

grug's last choice

Because long nose tribe want grug to die from long tooth cat and mud tribe. Lose nose is weak, try to fight grug, grug win. So long nose try take away stick and club, and make others kill grug, then long nose win, he think. But he wrong. Because then mud tribe kill long nose. Long nose always lose, because he has rocks in head, but evil sky spirit that say "me am good sky spirit, long nose tribe is best! All grugs hunt and pick berry, and give to long nose, long nose is cheiftain" Long nose have rocks in head, so long nose believes evil sky spirit, come to grug, say "me am cheiftain, you give all berry, meat, shiny rock!"
Grug say "then grug have no shiny rock or food, gruglings starve". Long nose kill gruglings, now no gruglings to starve, can give to long nose. Grug mad that long nose kill gruglings, so use club to bonk head. Long nose not want bonked head, so try to take clubs.
Stupid long nose, more try to take club, more club, and sharp stick, and throw rock, that grug will get.

grug assault rock is rock of cave raids. grug no need assault rock bonk cat.

Rockler, many moons ago, had fix. He call it "Last Fix" to long nose question.

Grug need assault rock to bonk long nose, and chieftain who listen to long nose, and nigrugs of shining at moon time.

CHALK'D and slabbed. Why grug wearing memecloth, though? Grug isn't longnose, is he?

Best string on 4streams right now.
>cave painting of Grug

Attached: 1602918124608.jpg (225x225, 7.58K)

grug not like long nose is why grug not get assault rock!

This makes grug want assault rock too