Well there goes another Any Forums "fact"

Well there goes another Any Forums "fact"

Attached: 1659945426369645.jpg (3357x3417, 1.84M)

>loaded statements
>pediatrics
>study finds
i dont even have to look to find a kike at the end of this, i just know

Attached: located.png (600x300, 163.7K)

I mean this as serious advice. Stop listening to studies and stats, and listen to your gut.

well I guess there was a sudden increase in trannies for absolutely no reason at all! total coincidence!

>verification not needed

Attached: 1640105981991.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

Never heard this before. If they debunked it there must be some truth to it.

Im so sick of their horseshit. the numbers of zoomers identifying as "nonbinary" is staggering. These same ideologues say nope it is just normal stop paying attention.

this cannot stand. it cannot continue going like this. it is madness.

The contagion is sin begets sin which begets rebuke, rebuke gone ignored begets delusions and a mind given to depravity. It's all written.

>studies by career academics who spend every day obsessing over trannies say trannies are totally normal and here’s why that’s a good thing
Assuming that’s the gist of it

As if your kike "studies" actually many anything to normal people lol. Kill yourself jew.

Oh yeah this whole LGBTQIA2BCDEF+ phenomenon is completely normal and has been a thing for ages. Never mind that 98% of it was unheard of before we ever reported on it and that the rest was seen with scorn by the rest of society for the past 2000+ years, you're just some chud who doesn't get how the world really works. By the way we are in fact the arbiter of how the world works so those professional sources from the 80s and 90s don't count. Sorry, chud!

Another fact is that you have a fake vagina

Trans people have existed for thousands of years

what the fuck i trust the science now

Attached: 1642712113875.jpg (1170x1509, 172.32K)

KEK... how can they even ATTEMPT to pass this off as a study????

"Non-binary became a thing 4 years ago, it was promoted by Jews and other fag groomers as a total cool trend that gets you tons of attention... and there's no way that's why kids are into it more than ever... some that literally DIDN'T EXIST 5 years ago. Promulgating and proliferating this tranny bullshit for exactly the past 5 years has absolutely nothing to do with a rise in groomed children claiming they are trannies for years later. "

Psst hey kid, wanna cut your cock off?

Erm sweetie, no this doesn't encourage kids to actually cut their cocks off, who hurt you?

>We absolutely swear goyim

They literally haven't... what these pozzed pseudo-intellectuals think is "proof of transgednerism" going back thousands of year in other cultures all amounts to GAYS, not people who where magically some other gender contrasting with the "assigned gender." Most cultures simply don't consider faggots real men... so they are something else

the aztecs/incas had a bunch of them. the conquistadors talk about them.
they, like us now, were at the end of their civilization too

Oh just fucking kys already you dirty tranny faggot. We come here to meet a handful of degenerates who agree with us, you come here to attempt to antagonize us because even the liberal two-faced retards will reject you because you're that innately disgusting you stupid sub-human animal faggot. LEAVE. GTFO. NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. I DONT MEAN Any Forums, I MEAN THE PLANET, YOU FIT IN NOWHERE BUT A GRAVE WITH YOUR BIRTHNAME

Attached: stopthefags.jpg (910x1280, 265.96K)

A lot of the sources in that image are remarkably bad.