Florida Governor Ron DeSantis clarifies the “raid/search warrant” controversy

Many on both the left and the right have been hung up on the word “raid” and if it’s an appropriate term for executing a lawful search warrant, but this clears things up

twitter.com/urbanachievr/status/1558127498159849474?s=21&t=bwQ6nRfLYbk1bPmoc6QKMA

Attached: 05589D0A-1075-4700-AD1C-385C5C548586.jpg (1170x1113, 176.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_pifoDAF-0g
justthenews.com/government/local/it-was-not-raid-florida-gov-desantis-defends-search-warrant-against-controversial
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-unsealed?responsive=1&ti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The federal government is illegitimate

>twitter
NGMI

Doing everything in it's power it seems to bring about balkanization.

For reference this is the “peaceful execution of a lawful search warrant” DeSantis was referring to here that he got so sanctimonious about not calling a “raid”.

youtu.be/_pifoDAF-0g

For comparison, the agents pointed guns at her children, and showed up with no warning. In Trump’s case they called in advance and conducted it at a time when he didn’t have to be present. DeSantis ordered it himself because the scientist in question presented data showing the state of Florida was underreporting covid death cases

That's what I figured, that it was out of context, but the context is still about the same isn't it?

Attached: 1629235649756.jpg (346x482, 54.07K)

Not Drumpf related
>Rebekah Jones, a data scientist and former Florida Department of Health employee who earlier in the year was fired from her position managing the state's coronavirus dashboard, has been at the center of minor controversy in the Sunshine State for several months over claims that the state ordered her to manipulate COVID-19 data.
>Her refusal to do so, she said, was what led to her being fired. The state has countered that she was dismissed for insubordination. Following her firing, Jones launched her own COVID-19 dashboard, one that has shown moderately higher COVID cases in the state using different data metrics.
>On Monday of this week, Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials served a search warrant at Jones's home, claiming that an unauthorized use of the state health department's internal emergency alert system had been traced to Jones's computer's IP address.
justthenews.com/government/local/it-was-not-raid-florida-gov-desantis-defends-search-warrant-against-controversial

So that was the Florida police doing a raid, not the FBI.

>that was the Florida police doing a raid
*peaceful execution of a lawful search warrant
Ftfy

doesnt sound like he speaks about the Trump incident
"the lady was not cooperative"

>Not Drumpf related
then who gives a fuck

I'm not the one that said that now, I don't support jewish dicksuckers.

Trump is going to prison.

Attached: 5286EB9A-CBDA-42A2-810D-F4B785F5BDDB.jpg (1170x1434, 437.31K)

Attached: 56803E75-DFC4-40B5-AF76-387A2AC2F735.jpg (1170x1498, 743.15K)

No, I was just letting you know that Ron DeSantis doesn’t approve of calling that a raid, but for some reason he and the rest of the right wing are insisting the much more mild treatment Trump received to be 100% a raid and possibly grounds for civil war

He seems mad

Eat a dick and get monkeypox you fag

Cry a river.

Lefties have been using the police as a weapon for 5 years now. I couldn't give a fuck. I don't care if he set her house on fire and burned her alive after water boarding her, and then called it a "peaceful service of a warrant". You're my enemy, I couldn't care less.

>Binder of Photos

Gee, why would the judge that negotiated plea deals for Epstein's clients POSSIBLY want binders of photos...

WOW. DESANTIS IS A PLANT

Hurr durr

Attached: walls.gif (601x1288, 425.77K)

>Trump is going to prison.
2 MORE WEEKS!!! Cool story BlueAnon

this.

DeSantis and Trump are on the side of common sense and the normal people. You fuckers are the side of kid-fucking, economy destroying manipulative kikes. There's zero moral equivalency.

Underreporting my ass. Hospitals were labeling everything covid to hype it up

Their power is absolutely an illusion of control derived from the absolution of God from their constitution. Hence why their mandates are no longer recognized in the eyes of angelic entities

desantis is tripping out at the reporter for calling it a 'raid' and seething that people equated the fbi to the gestapo. pretty odd to me, and apparently he knew of the 'investigation' beforehand

Yep, the walls are closing in. Anonymous sources familiar with the investigation claim that Trump will be in handcuffs within two weeks.

you retard, he was talking about the raid in this video not the Trump raid.

because some (((people))) want to conflate the two so goyim are further divided and conquered

It helps if you look at more than just the very first page. The receipt was 7 pages long. The top secret classified materials they seized is further down the list.

apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-unsealed?responsive=1&ti

Attached: 7113A034-A7AD-43D1-8582-7989FF4A3507.jpg (1170x1435, 270.48K)

>You fuckers are the side of kid-fucking,
what about Matt Gaetz?

They really have nothing to come after Desantis with

They went into Trump's took boxes and boxes of shit over the course of hours. What did that they take from that "covid data scientist" with borderline personality disorder that cheated on her husband and stalked some guy? Like 3 computers?

>you retard, he was talking about the raid in this video
LANGUAGE! You would make Ron DeSantis so upset if he heard you say that. He definitely thinks what happened to Trump was a raid, but not her

He should have had them shoot her on site for aiding and abetting the illegal federal vaccine mandate