Homophobic rhetoric is jewish by nature

LGBTQ movement is by definition an aryan yamnaya hyperborean movement. Anti LGBTQ rhetoric stems from kike tradition and law and christcuck tradition and law which is kike in origin. Therefore, being gay, bisexual, or trans is perhaps the greatest stand a white man can take against kikery in aryan countries. LGBTQ behavior was common in all aryan pagan societies. ALL of them, and it is fucking based and hot.

Attached: 2F476B65-0870-4DF1-B876-4B9EDB766635.jpg (1170x955, 1.06M)

Hey rabbi. Watcha doin?

>What do these bad goys identify with?
>Ok, now let's say it's gay
Pathetic bait, so simplistic my youngest kid would see through it

>15 year olds when the discover mods in HOI4

Sup fag. Aryans put your kind in campm

coping shitskin memeflag kike. There’s a reason ancient pagan europe was far superior to christcuck europe. And it’s because men were not afraid to fuck each other. And it was based.

Attached: 4F42CD3E-C3BE-4F80-BF94-694315D81B28.png (850x733, 144.81K)

coping shitskin kikes

>ancient celtic symbol
>autistic fidgeting spinny toy

Attached: 1592427841536.jpg (200x200, 9.04K)

LGBT is human entropy.

>tfw the Great Filter turns out to be faggots

Attached: 5d95f83e9d9d4610de5a5c1f4f5c6d73.gif (480x370, 3.46M)

Fuck I remember modding the hell out of that game as a teenager. Not entirely inaccurate either.

I wish all bait could be this simple.

Holy shit
>I think you're right...

Attached: ss.gif (480x270, 3.23M)

dafuq is romania's religion if it's not roman mythology?

Thank you for making such a solid case for Christianity and for pointing out a very likely avenue of upcoming subversion attempts.

Point out one point of aryan pagan pride and kikes come flocking like termites out of the wood. Kys cucks

Why is pol full of this shit tonight? Reddit raid? ANTIFA attack? Blackrock mad? That guy with his AI posts? Biden Pedophile Pete?

The Jews want to make political divides represent lots of other natural divides, so they can maintain two controlled sides of the debate and keep the focus off them.

Pre-Christian Europe probably had quite a varied approach to sexuality, but Greco-Roman culture was largely ambivalent, although it wasn't something to "celebrate".

Funnily enough, towards the end the Roman empire, there was a war against effeminacy, and the Jews may very well have been responsible for stoking that and many other fires.

This is the Jewish way of doing things. They stir up trouble and division in the societies they live in, until they are kicked out. Up until that point, there is a clear increase in Jewish influence, corruption, and a general decline.

Some conservatives have pointed to that decline as a symptom of tolerance for effeminacy, for example, but this is a false correlation. It is entirely due to the Jews. It was then, and it is again now.

We must exterminate them without mercy this time before they succeed in doing the same to us.

im not white and I agree with you, faggyness is in the white mans DNA. Only whites can be faggots naturally. Everyone else is learning to be a faggot from you faggots. DOWN WITH MULTICULTURALISM. Evil white faggots keep recruiting more faggots.

bait but based map actually saying this as a catholic

Fuck you rabbi schizowitz