Six Flags amusement parks has nigger fatigue

>lowered prices
>get overrun with spics and niggers that steal, vandalize and harass white customers
>whites stop showing up
>company tanking
>nypost.com/2022/08/11/six-flags-ceo-we-became-a-cheap-day-care-center-for-teenagers/

Attached: 1591482803122.jpg (1055x1534, 172.09K)

Ban spics and niggers from six flags

Used to love going during summer vacation and halloween growing up. Absolute nigger fest now, ruined all the festivity.

When whites protest something they boycott (the absence of them is the punishment). When niggers protest something they do sit-ins (they punish you by showing up until you capitulate).

ITS MORE VIBRANT NOW BIGOT

Top fucking kek

Attached: LMFAO.gif (320x253, 860.21K)

Just raise prices again, and white people will come back.

That's exactly what they're doing.

Being a teenager in the late 90s- mid 00's I had no idea how good we really had it
Water parks and theme parks were 99% white when I went in the Midwest
Went to Florida multiple times, DC. Only ever remember seeing one homeless guy and that was at night in Boston and he was alone asking my parents for money.
I can't believe we've let this country go to shit

I really enjoy the diverse street performances they have at theme parks now. The amateur MMA in particular is top-notch.

Attached: american theme parks.webm (426x602, 2.92M)

>“We realized that we had discounted too much and we were filling the park with the wrong kinds of customers", said Bassoul

LMFAO

Attached: WrongKindofCustomer.jpg (755x793, 161.67K)

>teenagers
I guess we're adding that to the long list of euphemisms for niggers
we'll never advance as a society until 3 issues are addressed
>niggers
>jews
>commies

>youths
>teenagers
Always code for niggers.

Attached: -2572429687970.jpg (1284x1207, 182.56K)

They used to call them "youths" which is much more accurate than "teenagers" for 23-year old men.

Attached: youths.jpg (600x400, 73.1K)

Years ago I worked at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. They would bus niggers in from New York City and yes they were wild ass apes. I also found a few hundred dollars on the ground over the 6 months I worked there. I never got to see any full fledged chimp outs while I was there however. I also liked to use fake name tags while I worked. My favorite was Naquan, I'm white with blue eyes BTW.

Absolutely true.

Lol did you read the top comment and replies on the nypost everyone is just calling them "teenagers" the same as we do, pretty funny

It really isn't though. Most niggers never progress beyond the mental age of 14. They stay retarded, Petty, violent subhumans well into their fifties, if they don't get themselves killed by then.

>the absence of whites is the punishment
that's racist something something gentrification word salad white flight harms minorities how will they make a living?

lost

Attached: 1658424311966152.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

The only solution to this.

Attached: 1620097691226.jpg (1580x993, 497.67K)

It dey kulcha.

"youths" eh?

I miss being able to enjoy six flags here.
The one here ended up getting surrounded by them unfortunately. If they tried to do something too extreme they'd probably burn the place down.

>free day for colored people only
>cluster bombs.

Attached: -64066929350557.jpg (660x378, 48.6K)

everyone knows
but we're not allowed to openly discuss it
that's why I like Blake Masters
he named them
>blacks are responsible for most crime

is it really bad now? I havent been in over a decade. man those were the days

Holy Fuck he entire comments section is more based than a Any Forums thread.

Nah, just gas them. It is faster and less messy that way.

>teenagers

In Texas, the niggers would buy a season pass and be there everyday, being niggers. That was 20 years ago, I can only imagine now

Checked

Attached: E1FF9373-D805-41CD-93CB-C38671373B18.jpg (960x716, 93.24K)

Yeah, their attendance went from 95% white to 75% black.

I have a gas chamber
nice brand new wooden door on it

>build theme park for children
>act surprised when children show up
???

i see no lies

Attached: 1635421632487.png (566x328, 379.9K)

just like every city after 1965

“We want to be a park for the middle class and even the lower middle class,” he said. “We believe our demographic is the average income of the US and I’m migrating a little bit from what I call the Kmart, Walmart [customer] to maybe the target customers, if I want to say that.”

FUCKING BASED. What race is the CEO? He looks Arab.

/thread

Fucking kek

Haven’t driven to the Gurnee IL one from my comfy home in WI in about 20 years, how bad is it now?

Hope he wins, seems like an alright guy

And I killed 6 gorillion Jews with the 40s incinerators.

>farm livin' is the life for me
>land spreading out so far and wide
>forget Manhattan just give me that country side.

Attached: -20822429130103.jpg (682x1023, 154.75K)

Who has the webms of nogs doing all the rioting in theme parks from last year?

non violently
alot of societies problems would be solved jacking up the price of things. Im actually for making things less exclusive not more inclusive.

Have you seen what happens when flights became super cheap. You had nig nogs fighting on planes.

violently, of course everyone knows what the solution would entail.