Politically speaking what stops you all from moving to Ontario?

Politically speaking what stops you all from moving to Ontario?

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-231041_Chrome.jpg (1440x1536, 734.53K)

Ontaranon here.
Fuck off we're full

Canadians live there, and I hate Canadians.

I'll be posting many pics of the land and homes for sale in northern Ontario
19,900 CAD

Attached: nwm_large.jpg (420x315, 36K)

It's in Canada. No matter how bad it gets here at least it's not Canada.

Sure full of Pakistani, we need white blood and tradition.

It's the middle of nowhere, you're telling me you're against bushcraft and hunting?, nature?

Why? Beyond the obvious reasons?

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
NIGGERs PAKISTANIS AND INDIANS ARE ALL WE ARE GONNA BE FUCKING GETTING! GET FUCKING OUT WHILE YOU CAN!

Newfoundland Canada
Coastal view

Attached: nwm_large (1).jpg (236x315, 15.63K)

Go to newfoundland or away from a city, small townships are white rural paradises.

No. Just canadians. Worst posters, worst people. Deserve every bit of hell they get, and more.

What a deal. A wooded lot that you can’t access by road, can’t hook up utilities to and won’t be allowed to develop at all due to unelected environmental tribunals. What a dream

39 thousand, Newfoundland, Canada.

Attached: nwm_large (7).jpg (236x315, 10.78K)

the canadian government

Says the American.

waiting on those "homes" OP promised and not nigh uninhabitable canadian wilderness

You seem like a fucking loser buddy, ever hear of off grid living and weapon systems?

are you allowed to clear native bush or you gotta pay for a permit which requires paying some botanist and zoologist to survey the area first and deem the bush and animals living there to not be threatened? 29k for 13 acres of land you can legally do nothing with is reasonably priced desu.

Make it habitable, do you think our ancestors just happened upon our civilization?, no they built it up from the ground, from nothing, they made everything.

It's the middle of nowhere, literally no-one would care, but yea you'd wanna make sure the savages aren't anywhere nearby (natives) they're an issue (not human)

oh so youre just a larper faggot got it

I'm a larper because I'm dedicated enough to cut down a thousand trees myself over a 10 year period? With hand tools?, fuck you pal, fat fucking mountain dew enthusiast.

Their inferiority complex can get pretty annoying imo

I wish i snatched all that far eastern land when papa Putin gave it for free.
I hope he pulls the same trick with Ukraine.

30,000 (Canadian)
23,481.07 (American)

Attached: nwm_large (8).jpg (420x189, 22K)

No I'm against living in a country where faggot prime ministers and coastal leaf scum would helicopter a black ops team to my home 300 miles from nowhere and kill me for saying nigger on the internet.

You couldn't pay me to live in Canada, and I live in this hellhole. Canada is a combination of the worst aspects of soulless America combined with the worst aspects of Europe.

Yea people are pretty terrible here, but the land is beautiful and there's every type of thing you'd need to live without jews or niggers nearby, you just need to find the right place.

I understand OP is a leaf, so I'm going to speak in Freedom terms since you'll want to buy land in a nation that's not Canada.

If you're going to buy land, don't be a retard by getting tricked into buying a land locked parcel similar to the one in OP's pic with no obvious signs of legal access. You need to verify legal access for any parcel that is not directly on the road, and is surrounded by other parcels you do not own. Any land you're going to buy: Go to the property, walk and inspect it in person, pull the property appraiser's records from their website, call building and planning to see how kiked their zoning might be and if you can even do what you want on your land without getting harassed.

When you walk the property use a gps app that will show you the boundaries of the property. Look for signs of protected species, shitty neighbors, buried trash, sinkholes, wetland. Are the roads to the property good? Is there a power line running in front of the property? You're going to need a well/septic or other accommodations depending on the area. If you need a septic, you should get a perc test done to see if you'll have to build one of the expensive special septics. Does the county have impact fees? How much are they? What is the zoning of your property? How much are the property taxes?

Never buy a property on a quit claim deed, get a warranty deed, always use a state registered title agency/lawyer to close on the transfer so you can verify chain of ownership, clean tax status, no liens, etc, and if any of that is fucked up somehow, you're covered with title insurance.

Attached: hulk.jpg (992x558, 68.65K)

That has literally never happened, not once.

no youre a larper because youre not going to do any of that

Now that's effort I like to see, produce more of this to help our fellow white brothers, I admit I'm not doing the best job here, I just think city life is killing us all.

>30 grand for a measly 13 acres of dense, solid woodland surrounded by dense, solid woodland with no road, no clearings of any kind in the middle of nowhere with no water/gas/electricity/other utilities to speak of
wow, let me just jump at that fantastic opportunity. retarded city slicker

I'm only 19, I'm nearly saved up to buy land I'm dedicated to getting away from society.

Nothing ever happens until it does. The Canadian government had never taken vehicles, homes or bank accounts by force either until the trucker protest.

You must be from one of the remaining good American states :)

That type of logic needs to be reworked, I see your point but that's a dull point to make if one at all?

yes, I apologize for getting fresh for no real reason I just felt like bieng abrasive there. but yeah, I don't think the op pic is a good deal. there is some good priced land in kentucky currently with better access and often creeks with running water some anons with a genuine interest in getting away from the cities might want to look at online. have a good night

It's all good. I do this for a living -- scouting, researching, curating, marketing, and selling rural land for investors. So along with the other things I do, I get paid to go out and walk around the woods with my dog and figure out if we should or should not buy various parcels and decide what they'd be good for -- hunting or other recreation, homesite, etc.

If you want to find the real screaming deals, you need to find land while it's off market. Which means sending letters to owners or pulling lists and cold calling owners, along with other methods. You can go through parcel maps, find vacant parcels you like, and send out letters or do it the mass mail way where you pull lists and refine data and then mail merge them and let a mailing company send out 1000+ letters to different counties for all parcels that are in the range of what you're looking for.

You can sometimes get 10 acre parcels for like $5,000 depending on the situation the owner is in. Sometimes they live out of state, or they inherited it, or they're behind on taxes. You can commonly get land at 40% of market value by approaching people proactively. Undeveloped, raw land can be hard to sell and cash in hand is hard to ignore.

Attached: 1656620887530.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

God bless you brother, good take.

What else are you into? I'd imagine a man like you collects silver and gold to hold onto, given its the only true realible source to defeat hyper inflation?