CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS WAS RIGHT ABOUT IRAN

15 years ago, when no one else was talking about it, the Hitch BTFO all arguments against regime changing the terrorist state.
Salman Rushdie's attack today reminds us all that Islamic terrorism is alive and well and remains the number one threat to the Western world.
Reminder that the only people against this are
>Demoralized spergs on the far left and right who just openly hate America and want Islam to take over
>Shills for Russia or China (the biggest partners of Iran) who also hate the West

If you support having a life not ruled by autocratic thugs telling you what you can say and think then you have no choice but to agree. It's a hard thing to admit but it's the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXjm31Bvomo
youtube.com/watch?v=whlAxgodiy8

Attached: image-9.png (501x304, 275.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/0ktf8c.mp4
files.catbox.moe/er1e35.mp4
youtu.be/yHT8Tn9nM94
youtube.com/watch?v=vGH1i9CXLSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's futile Shlomo.
You kikes are going to be wiped out and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: pepe Iran.png (811x787, 208.3K)

Oh no, an author of some autist books no one has ever actually read was stabbed by some sandnigger. Obviously this means we had to follow the advice of a dead Britbong alcoholic and invade and occupy a mostly mountainous country considerably larger than Iraq and Afghanistan with an extensive military.

Dumb faggot.

>no one has ever actually read
Always nice to see people proud of being unintelligent on here.

Everyone is wrong on Iran. Here's the best takes on it all that's coming from an anti-Zionist perspective.
>Russia, Israel & Iran - Secret Relationship
part 1 files.catbox.moe/0ktf8c.mp4
part 2 files.catbox.moe/er1e35.mp4
>Israeli Drones Worldwide - How Israel, Russia, Iran & China work together
youtu.be/yHT8Tn9nM94

Attached: 1658127240286239.jpg (447x640, 137.77K)

He also demanded that Amerimutts all go die for Israel after Jews blew up the WTC so I don't think very much of his views on anything

He talked the talk and absolutely did not walk the fucking walk

Reading shitty magical realism crap is not intelligent. It's like Harry Potter level retardation, but worse, because you convince yourself that somehow you are being intellectual while doing so because your retarded English prof told you Garcia Marquez and Rushdie were "profound".

>reading dumb!

Yup, obviously if I don't read Rushdie I've never read anything. Brilliant work. Oh by the way, I forgot to mention I've been saging every reply to your shitty post thus far, so it will get archived soon.

In this instance, yes

>so I don't think very much of his views on anything
Hitchens book called The Trial of Henry Kissinger actually wasn't bad and he rightfully called out everything wrong about him as a politician, so he's not always useless on every subject. But aside from that people like Hitchens and Sam Harris are Zionist shills for the most part and always downplay the crimes of the apartheid state of Israel.

Literally who? So sick of these astroturf glownigger threads. I am happy that your intel pet got stabbed in the fucking neck and I hope you get stabbed too.

Iran is based
Been telling the USA to go fuck themselves since the 80s
Went maximum overdrive in the opposite direction of globohomo, seeing the problem building up even that long ago
Ruholla broke free of the global Jew economy, simply saying 'Economics is for donkeys' and he has since been proven completely correct by the limitless failure of the western pyramid scheme in the following decades. Islam doesn't even allow usury which simply deletes nearly all the issues we've been scrambling over for these last decades. Now houses are unaffordable and our money is turning into water while Iran is host to a new trade corridor linking up Russia to India. All you need is food, oil, and engineers to run the complicated tech, which Iran has to an amazing degree. The economies of the 2nd world countries are shaping up to overshadow our own, and they are based on substance rather than pathetic debt schemes and endless lending of monopoly money.

Attached: 1200px-Portrait_of_Ruhollah_Khomeini.jpg (1200x1655, 168.92K)

>Meme flag
>Republican meme flag
Fuck off neocon ZOG shill
Go be a good goy somehere else

>fabricating casus belly already

Where we dropping boys?

Im pretty sure Hitchens was a kike

>Went maximum overdrive in the opposite direction of globohomo
They literally allow sex change operation in Iran. That happened during around Ayatollah Khomeini coming into power. In 2008 Iran carried out more sex change operations than any nation in the world. Literally watch those videos i posted you moron.

Reminder:

In Europe its illegal to harm a flag.

In America, its illegal for universities to promote any religion, only Atheism. There is no freedom of speech.

>Yup, obviously if I don't read Rushdie I've never read anything
You said

>Reading shitty magical realism crap is not intelligent
> It's like Harry Potter level retardation, but worse,
Speaks volumes to compare the two and to dismiss 'magical realism' in itself. It reminds me of that moron who said he thought reading fiction was always a bad idea.

>I forgot to mention I've been saging every reply to your shitty post thus far
How will I ever recover?

Wow it sounds wonderful, user. Maybe you should move there if it's so great, I can't imagine why you'd hang around in blobohomo central when you could be living in Iran instead.

>the Hitch BTFO all arguments against regime changing the terrorist state.
So he was for keeping the current regime in power and not interfering?

You know thats how that sentence reads right

>neoliberal atheist who desperately wanted to be a jew
he was a fucking loser and deserved to die

>always downplay the crimes of the apartheid state of Israel.
Hitchens didn't do that. Sam Harris isn't in the same league as Hitchens either, a lot of those guys felt like they were tagging along with actual intellectuals.

no one cares

>iraq war good
>simping for kurds
>muh internet cafes
youtube.com/watch?v=vGH1i9CXLSo

Christopher Hitchens is the atheist less interesting version of his brother Peter Hitchens.

Iran just made a purchase of $10million worth of imports using crypto
They're going to start trading with Russia in Rubles and their own currency, leaving the dollar in the dust
New massively important trade corridor right through Iran
Their education system produces the most engineers per capita of any nation in the world
They've competently set themselves up to succeed for hundreds of years

He was barely jewish. I think just 3 percent jewish

I would in a split second

hutchins wasn’t pro zionist tho, he was a cuck like that

Yes
Fuck islam

>dead FAGGOT britbong alcoholic
ftfy