Asian models are experiencing black-on-asian violence

>Asian models are experiencing black-on-asian violence
Imagine running into a model and your reaction is to mug them

Attached: 1648413081421.jpg (500x350, 45.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmCUXR0bE88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Trump for convincing this black man that all asian people caused COVID 2 years ago and he's attacking them only out of fear and paranoia (and mugging as well but we don't mention that part).

She shouldn't have said the n-word

this friendly chocolate fellow probably said to himself DAMN that bitch SEXY i bet she got money

Attached: 1620836330128.jpg (736x642, 44.05K)

It was Fauci, not Trump.

Serves them right for living and working in the United States.

what drives white men to commit such atrocities

to be fair most models are filthy rich from spreading their legs for fat old businessmen in exchange for cash

>attacked
you mean he removed her makeup?

Good gooks deserve this. For being weak npc ant people who conform with whatever the current political "right think" is and voting democrat

she relaxed

The photo on the right looks like she just had a long conversation with Brendan Fraser

That never would have happened if she were accompanied by her white boyfriend.

instagram whores arent models

Debunked, Dumpy lied and said it came from China and made all BiPoC hate Asians, and all attacks are because of this, and not the fact that other races are racist as well.

Attached: theyre so close to understanding.png (1435x680, 126.77K)

Nigga, blacks have been attacking Asians since they started coming to America. You can find tons of instances of black people attacking Asians for no other reason than the fact they are Asian. The media only chooses to talk about it, because we had COVAIDS.

Attached: yoonmi1478.jpg (960x960, 58.89K)

LA riots being a classic example:
youtube.com/watch?v=tmCUXR0bE88

Who'd even go to America anymore?

Attached: 1658111436681501.webm (480x848, 2.29M)

Ban cars and helicopters (except ambulances) => force everyone to use public transport => the % of niggers will drop tenfold.

Attached: subway before diversity.jpg (2152x942, 703.13K)

She must stop the cocaine

No, they'll just have an overwhelming number of victims to choose from. No one is going to intervene if you're getting mugged by a nig.

she just took off the make up

Let me guess. It was a nigger.

> No one is going to intervene if you're getting mugged by a nig
Just make guns legal again and nigs won't dare to try.

Attached: mass shooting 3 different people glowies CIA.jpg (4500x4500, 2.06M)

why won't white people stop being racist :(

KEK, hit the wall at warp speed

Attached: wall.jpg (400x392, 88.64K)

from my experience asians are peak npc. as such, I'm apathetic to their suffering. in laymen's terms: a quantum supercomputer could not calculate the amount of fucks I don't give.

Attached: 1614313458103.jpg (500x345, 66.57K)

>Asian woman
>In NYC

Guaranteed that was a raging liberal ultra leftist who hates white people on twitter and attended every single BLM protest.