ARE YOU EXPERIENCED, Any Forums?

Chuds fear the ego-destroying, mind expanding, divine, gift of etheogenic and psychedelic knowledge. Why haven’t you expanded your mind, and life, for the better?

Attached: A5C407C7-504E-4425-AFDA-9676F36A664F.jpg (209x241, 25.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9td7qmnu4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am coming down from an LSD trip right now
All is one, that's all I can say

>spout a bunch of buzzwords without describing anything
>repost a picture you didn't even make
>talk about "expanding a mind" while autonomously posting an outdated meme

Attached: byestupidfrogposter.jpg (249x249, 81.79K)

5-MeO-MALT is the best psychedelic

Attached: drug iceberg.png (2500x2238, 1.39M)

idk. does taking over 200+ hits of lsd, and over 50+ shroom trips + other shit count?

i've taken about 20 hits of lsd this summer.
and mushrooms about 7-8 times..

i have 0 idea what you are talking about.
and hitler was right.

feds and yids rape kids.

Attached: 1660056213921105.jpg (250x238, 15.91K)

It depends on what you dose, user. No trip is the same. But if you know, you know… consequences were never the same

I became a traditional "right winger" after years of acid and mushrooms you fucking pleb

you are the one who needs to open his mind

youtube.com/watch?v=j9td7qmnu4Q

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 22-42-39 _pol_ - how do you deal with the horrors of existence - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1341x971, 1.81M)

Like the universe is one massive fire and all "we" are is one brief flame licking at the sky before fading away forever
every other flame is both exactly the same and irreplaceable at once

>does taking over 200+ hits of lsd, and over 50+ shroom trips + other shit count?
>i've taken about 20 hits of lsd this summer.
>and mushrooms about 7-8 times..
>i have 0 idea what you are talking about.
>and hitler was right.

proof that drugs without faith is worse than pointless

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 01-44-09 _pol_ - Psychedelics - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (774x807, 1.22M)

the fire continues while flames flicker away, and sometimes one of those flames reaches out and brings fire to somewhere new
the flame may not see the impact it had, but the fire glows brighter for it, and grows off of its work even after that flame is long gone

>All is one, that's all I can say

Attached: what is the _pol_ opinion about drugs - Politically Incorrect - 4chan (3).png (559x863, 895.49K)

I don't think ego death is the goal rather than understand the ego is relative to your life experiences and such as everyone else's. Being able to view your life in an almost 3rd person perspective is interesting because you are able differentiate yourself from the ego and apply it to other people. Overall you should be much more empathetic and spiritually in tune with your surroundings without loss of ego.

I don't understand how people turn into hippies on hallucinogens. I've taken mushrooms at a variety of doses, from threshold effects to really heavy trips, and I've never felt at one with the universe any stupid shit like that. It's entertaining, but I don't get any deep insights because I'm always aware that I'm tripping balls and my brain is desperately trying to make sense of an artificially-induced chemical imbalance.

My machine elves are totally gonna kick your ass

>I don't understand how people turn into hippies on hallucinogens.

Charles Manson turned into a mass murderer on hallucinogens

Ive done enough psychedlics in my life, smoked a bunch of dmt and many other things. i will probably dabble in shooms again sometime.

Go away Joe Rogan

>My machine elves are totally gonna kick your ass

Attached: what is the _pol_ opinion about drugs - Politically Incorrect - 4chan (2).png (597x147, 118.67K)

>I'm always aware that I'm tripping balls and my brain is desperately trying to make sense of an artificially-induced chemical imbalance.
smoke dmt , "you" wont even exist to question. By the time you can question again the trip is over.

To be fair it is arguable that all non libertarians deserve death. Maybe it was a moment of clarity.

I ate a whole chocolate bar laced with weed in one sitting. I saw eyes being forming around me and they were smiling at me. Really fun experience.

Charles Manson did not kill one single person nor has it ever even been alleged that he killed anyone

Rogan is that you?

manson had a fuck up childhood

couldnt have said it better myself
i was faithless when psychedelics "taught" me 'there is no right or wrong, do what you want'
i took a long break and didn't touch psyches again until i found my faith

It was night and day
Instead of living for pleasure i began to live for life, is the best way i can describe it
I finally gave a fuck about where id be tomorrow, next month, in 10 years
And man i started to fucking HATE where i saw myself

Using psychedelics, i convinced myself to pursue the path that led me to them: trying new shit
Using psychedelics with a sense of faith and purpose, i not only realized that i could convince myself of anything
i realized that vices are like Pandora's Box: if you let curiousity guide you, you will create disasters for yourself that you can't just tuck away

It took me years to get clean
It only took me a week of experimenting to take those years away

not politics, fuck off to r/erowid faggot

took mushrooms, reminded me of how i felt as a kid when i had night terrors, very bizarre and inexplicable feeling. almost as if i was an empty vessel