The attack on the Lord of the Rings is much more sinister than it seems. It is an act of evil

The attack on the Lord of the Rings is much more sinister than it seems. It is an act of evil.
>It’s just a dumb story for nerds!
No, let me tell you why. In the roughly 75 years since the Lord of the Rings was written, no person has ever been able to recreate it, or come even close, although countless have tried. It’s truly a timeless, inimitable classic and while there are better works of literature technically speaking, it stands alone as a work of fiction in its purest form—something created out of thin air by a (White) man.

It is a story of courage and loyalty to your friends and your family in the face of overwhelming odds, and heavily influenced by the Catholic moral values of the author.
This is the complete opposite of the insectoid culture they want to create.

Long story short: The Lord of the Rings is one of the last “accessible” (meaning understandable by a wide swath of people) works of literature that serves as a direct line into the pre-globohomo world.

The Eternal Jew has hijacked this story from every angle in recent years. Look it up, there are countless “research” papers in academia recently that try to rewrite history by framing it as literal tranny faggot nigger propaganda. The foundation that Tolkien’s son created (the Tolkien Society) to preserve his work has been infiltrated by tranny Leftists.
(“Tolkien and Diversity” was their latest focus for their yearly conference - mountholyokenews.com/books/2021/7/21/the-tolkien-society-focuses-on-diversity-and-inclusion-during-their-annual-summer-seminar).
The terrible show coming out has made the whole thing about “First Female Dwarves of Color!”.

This is systematic, they are going down a list of every important cultural touchstone in Western society and rewriting it as “Diversity and Inclusion” bullshit. Or whenthey can’t do that (like with the US Founding Fathers, they’re just throwing them away).

We will have nothing left soon. This new breed of Leftism is EVIL

Attached: Rings of Power.jpg (576x1024, 149.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bVRH80m8d7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tl;dr.

I can't believe you niggers actually sit down and type out mini essays to post on Any Forums

The Lord of the Rings was really just a guy walking to a mountain and throwing a ring in some lava. I’m looking forward to them exploring more of Middle Earth especially with the huge budget.

I mean what are they gonna do, burn all the original copies of the book and CG edit Viggo Mortensen to be in blackface? They can stamp "Lord of the Rings" onto whatever nightmarish kaleidoscope of grimacing Bantus they want, it doesn't detract from the original work

Stupid Reddit spacing faggot, neck yourself. Everyone know Tolkien fans are the most dedicated super nerds to ever exist. You assholes at Amazon fucked around and now you will find out. Enjoy losing all that money fags.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

didn't read, she will single handedly save the Lord of the Rings

Attached: 1636557256768.png (990x950, 1.11M)

Isn't there a meme about a guy who just started to notice things?
They're trying to normalise being a nonce you writing evil even in capitals might seem profound and new but you're late.
Yes ofcourse they're evil that's what this is all about.

Bump for impotance

Its Lawd of da Rangs

OH LAWDY dem rings ain't big enough for muh healthy sized fingas

We know

You just know this is going to be a massive shit pile. It'll be just as bad as Sandman, Wheels of Time, and so on. It'll be okay though because I'll make money shitting on it. Get fucked Jewzon.

Just don't watch it, and shame anyone who do. And if our countries will ever get unfucked, just destroy every copies of this abomonation, and murder everyone involved in the making of it.

Works get forgotton, especially that this ones consumption is very much limited to a fraction of the USA, and some torrenters who are willing to put themself through watching this shit. Ideally this shit with only be recalled, when someone will make the extra effort of stomping an extra time on Jezz Bezos's already fragmented skull, for ever financing this.

>edit Viggo Mortensen to be in blackface?
Don't say it too loud or they'll try
I saw him casually walking out of a restaurant with a big fucking sword

Just read the orginal series? They can create any stupid form of it they want, but the original books will be immortalized for eternity. Equivalent to chaucers.

I hate you narcissistic victim mentality pussies more than the most schizo of trannies. You're always crying about how some trivial thing being changed is part of something much greater and sinister (Mr. Potatohead, Dr. Seuss, etc.).

You are addicted to being this helpless little crybaby faggot and that type of mentality physically manifests as you being low T scrawny weakling retards.

I have no respect for your kind because you are always weak and frail.

John Tolkien was a prophet. The Silmarilion contains the religion that will unite the Aryan race.

youtu.be/bVRH80m8d7o

Attached: Eru.jpg (512x294, 32.1K)

>OMG THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT I MEAN WHO HAS EVER MADE SOMETHING UP ENTIRELY BEFORE I MEAN ITS JUST AMAZING
Have you actually read it? And if you have, have you actually read other books? Like, enough to have a context for saying that it's so amazing and singular? It's a fucking terrible book and he's a terrible writer. The Hobbit is unironically better because at least there's a fucking story for most of the book and Beorn is cool. LOTR has literally hundreds of pages in of inconsequential walking in which nothing of importance happens, no dialogue happens, no character development happens, all you read for hundreds and hundreds of pages is "and then they walked up a hill and there was a little river to the east and they went to sleep by the side of a tree and they were tired. Next morning they walked up a hill and there was a little river to the west and..." It's a fucking terrible book celebrated by infantile nerds who have never read anything good. It's capeshit. It's most likely been thrust so prominently into modern culture because it's a semi-true account of some hidden ancient history and they're just doing their stupid little game where they leave the truth out for everyone to see for some reason. There's no way the continuing popularity is organic. It's a fucking terrible read.

Jewish claws typed this

BIX NOOD