Trusting the science

Can we get some good examples of people getting fucked over by trusting the science? The one that comes to my mind is the AAP recommendation in the mid-to-late 80s early 90s to not give your kid nuts until they’re 5 years old which as we all know caused a nut allergy boom because these kids weren’t exposed to nut allergens early on enough. Others like this?

Attached: EBD3B60B-2DCC-43A4-8A97-3BA22049B40A.jpg (1170x974, 701.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_sulfate_(medical_use)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another oldie but goodie that feels super relevant today.

Attached: F0E403B1-4996-4307-A5B4-084799A2D041.png (640x403, 392.64K)

Thalidomide babies
3 out of 4 doctors endorse Marlboro
DDT pesticides are the future
There's a successful new treatment for depression called lobotomy

new zealand always being more retarded than the norm

Not gonna lie.... looks like an improvment

Why'd her teeth go all crooked though? Im picturing this moment where BLAM! Retarded! happened.

damn bitch was gobblin dem nuts

>There's a successful new treatment for depression called lobotomy
in fairness, it worked
you were no longer depressed afterwards
of course you were a vegetable but still

What the fuck are they smiling about? The kind thing to do would be to put her down, that's no way to live.

The only one I’m torn on is
>cigarettes
There’s evidence of benefits there and it’s more demonized than it should be nowadays

How about leaking airborne AIDS and doubling down by injecting the actual disease trigger into everybody.

Attached: what_phenotype_is_this.jpg (796x631, 156.6K)

Attached: you just know.jpg (992x536, 102.51K)

They’re trying to be positive?
Yes that’s definitely up there

virtue signaling, normies love retards and being oh so nice to them.

>They’re trying to be positive?
There's nothing positive about her condition, it's just cruel to keep a potato like that alive. Not to mention all the expenses involved.

I agree with you I was just coping because truthfully they all do look a little too happy about it.

Attached: 07CA2C70-6A52-428A-9334-75728AE95837.jpg (800x450, 58.08K)

>Amy May Shead, had an allergic reaction after being served a meal containing nuts while in Hungary. She suffered a cardiac arrest, and was technically dead for six minutes
I'm beginning to think that reviving someone is more harm than good should have just let the poor woman drift off at her peak.

She looks much more British now. It's like how when Hugh Laurie is playing American like Dr House all serious, and then suddenly he's British again and playing George IV in Blackadder III, and he does those silly faces.

Kiwi here.
Can you post link to this?
I would like to post it on the nz reddit, probably one of the most sheepist subs in existence. Just to see how long before it gets deleted and I get banned.
The tragedy is we used to be on the world leader boards in some areas, such as medicine and agriculture, up until 50 years ago.

>gobbled nuts so much that she became retarded
Damn, I thought that was a joke.

eating MY nuts?

free pussy

See what I'm saying? She looks more British.

Attached: hugh laurie.png (1492x451, 1.04M)

Look around you. Millions dead world wide from trusting depopulist satanists.

Attached: received_488512299358225.jpg (1205x884, 60.97K)

Not all lobotomized people turned into vegetables. Some stayed rational and sane, but underwent radically violent personality shifts. Lobotomy isn't a precise science, and it really changes from person to person depending on which specific neurons in the prefrontal cortex were severed.

checked. "Sucker Punched" hot porcelain living sex dolls. what a nightmare

Nicotine has beneficial properties, one is taking up the spot in receptors where other agens that are more harmfull can attach and making you more inhospitable to parasites (nicotine and koffein are plants self defense against pests), This is why they put other shit in cigarettes and other tobacco, this way the bad far outweighs any good.

Just playing devils advocate here, but “science” has also come back saying that was a mistake and that you should in fact feed nuts at an early age. You can’t really expect anyone to be right all the time, realistically. But when they’re wrong you can expect them to admit so and explain why. It’s almost like science is an ever revolving and always changing thing that even after initial finding, tries to better itself with further review and research.

More than can be said about some institutions and individuals.wgat4

(((they))) fear the indoor tobacco farmer.

I actually agree with this.

What about pure leaf cigarettes? Did people even get cancers as much before the modern "cigarette"?

Yeah!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_sulfate_(medical_use)
It’s under “misuse”

You're totally right. Any Forums isn't anti-science, we're just against the weaponization of science for causes that we disagree with. When it come to, like, race and IQ then we fucking love science.

Attached: Race Myths.gif (2970x2483, 858.87K)

Kek oh my god

Citation needed

Yes nicotine is toxic to insects, many modern pesticides are actually neonicotinoids, ie synthetic nicotine derivatives

I’m really skeptical though that the tiny amounts of nicotine we ingest could have any kind of effect on parasites

My parents were told I was allergic to milk when I was about 2 years old circa 1976. But fortunately, back then, the doc said “It’s not severe, just slowly introduce dairy into his diet and he’ll be fine”. I never learned to like the taste of milk, but I’ve consumed other dairy shit my life since and have never once had a problem.

Attached: Marlboro bro.jpg (640x638, 60.17K)

No you’re absolutely right they did switch the recommendation back but millions now have bad but allergies. My point is that it’s fair for people to be skeptical with how often guidance on many things now only changes but changes back again.

Spraying agent orange on troops in Vietnam (my deceased uncle being one of them)

How did they know you were allergic to milk did you have the shits or something?

>new zealand always being more retarded than the norm
Guess who is responsible.

Attached: everytime2.png (1166x980, 203.07K)

This is a big one. Also whatever the military did that caused Gulf War Syndrome.

What a fag

Attached: 1645407357425.jpg (448x908, 217.68K)

All those leaches require that vegetable to be kept alive on taxpayer or private funds. It's their JOB at stake. My guess: she's probably found a way to BEG them to smother her with a pillow or something and they ignore her. Or if she started to write something about wanting to die, they probably break a few of her fingers etc

Why are they laughing at her? Kinda fucked up to bully retards

Everybody seems to be sincerely happy about it in the picture. Alls well that ends well.

(((Satanists))) know how to upset God's order.

Attached: Arbiter teaching women Timothy - JPEG.jpg (5280x3840, 2.11M)

Trust the science retards.

Attached: RadiumAd2_0.jpg (500x324, 165.03K)

she at nutes

mouth agape
hand ready to grip some cocks

Attached: 2535235.jpg (774x826, 145.41K)

I wonder if it was the burning oil fields?
Was it US troops only or did all coalition forces get it.
Was there a new injection introduced? My uncle nearly died from on eof the cocktail shots he got in theb70s joining the PPCLI.