Do you think this loser has actual fans? Any here? I wonder what they look like. What they are like

Do you think this loser has actual fans? Any here? I wonder what they look like. What they are like.

Attached: creep.png (614x502, 465.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

graphical.weather.gov/sectors/conus.php#tabs
weathercentral.com/weather/us/maps/current-temperatures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

45-65 year olds with master's degrees

cond someone who uses "chud" or "incel" unironically and ask him

I actually enjoyed his show back in the day when he went after neocons.

Colbert is such a strange entity nowadays. Zoomers don't remember, but he was a legitimate, respected funnyman for like 15 years ago. The Bush era Republicans and Bill O'Reilly era media deserved to be mocked, and he and his writers were very good at it. They must have some serious dirt on him for him to humiliate himself endlessly like he does now.

Attached: Welcome to the new world.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

He gave up being a funny parody of neocon pundits and switched to being an even less funny copy of Jon Stewart.

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32.34K)

He was entertaining on the Colbert Report, but that went right out of the window when he carried water for that gamergate skank. My opinion of him has only gotten worse since then. Smug fucking cunt deserves the worst sort of death imaginable, ISIS-style rooftop rendez-vous are too good for him.

i wish someone would shoot this fucker in the head with high caliber hollow round on video so I could see his brain vaporize into the mess his show is

I liked his parody persona on the Colbert Report.

Did you see when Jon Stewart brought up how covid was started in the Wuhan lab? Cuckbert tried to silence him and couldn't believe his buddy de a badspeak on his show.

Back then its was easy and being anti-christian conservative was sold as being a cool rebel. Now when they got their globohomo agenda in full swing they can't rebel anymore so they just go insane.

Who's worse, Stephen Colbert or Trevor Noah? And no I refuse to believe anyone actually watches his shit, not even liberals

kys esl nigger

Old people, user.

He really was funny and great at skewing those cringe neocons. But it always felt like a light ribbing from a friendly and human place. Thats why his new and soulless persona, I guess his real one all along, is completely shockingly terrible compared to what he was. Thats why for genxers and millenials his transition is so odd. He got mixed up with the Clintons and Podesta, Colbert became a total cult member at some point.

I would love to see a copy of the video

No but he contracted HIV, a bunch of people in politics and Hollywood/Tv did, suspiciously r after all the gay pride parades in June. He just made a statement, so did Hassan and Beto, and some dude on Cohen on Twitter.
Was on cnn

Like most modern shows the objective isn't to reach his viewers but instead to reach investors by raising his ESG score.

colbert has morphed into his audience, which is a 65 year old woman

Attached: clown.gif (815x815, 818.1K)

I watched him every night from 2005 to 2009, after Obama got in office it went downhill, same with The Daily Show.

When he dunks on Tr*mp I agree with him but I find him annoying.

I wish this pedo propagandist would die in a car wreck

Post the vax video

Different show, different network, different audience, so different writing.

Almost all of these funny Colbert, Jon Stewart, every NPR journalist and speaker, hell nearly every liberal went crazy once Obama came. Bush Jr was a fucking cunt but they all lost their way when Obama won. They haven't recovered since.
The only reason I'd vote trump is just because he still makes liberals seethe. That's enough of a reason to be on that train.

both shill global warming which as of right now seems like a non event woth temps dropping at night already. not even at the fall equinox yet

graphical.weather.gov/sectors/conus.php#tabs

weathercentral.com/weather/us/maps/current-temperatures

i'm a fan of colbert's early work. exit 57 and strangers with candy are great. the stewart daily show correspondence was good and the colbert report was funny. phil ken sebben from harvey birdman is a great character. that nigga fell off hard.

Well... Colbert used to be kind of funny at some point pre-2012/end-of-the-world, Noah on the other hand was always an affirmative action golem from the start.