He calls himself an Aryan but doesn’t worship the Aryan gods

>He calls himself an Aryan but doesn’t worship the Aryan gods
>He worships the god of the Jews

You are no Aryan, Jewish coward.

Attached: CFDC8DED-E746-49AA-B6FD-B17DC079BF8E.jpg (453x676, 19.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/07/witness-1-im-just-prophesying.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

Have you looked at his two contradicting genealogies user? Where are the Aryan in his ancestry?

pagan gods are basically nigger tier demons

>He actually fell for the pagan meme

The gods my ancestors worshipped for Millenia are not a meme because a Jew said so. Kill yourself Jew.
Wrong, that would be the Jewish desert demon you worship Jew.

>t. satan

Your ancestors worshipped jesus for at least a thousand years

Attached: christcucks.jpg (300x168, 9.3K)

Imagine if the Latinos starting sacrificing babies to the Sun again and started saying it “isn’t a meme”. Yea it is dude no matter even believed in religion anymore, let alone the cum gods

Attached: 5B21F750-C99D-447C-AEEE-782422207966.jpg (750x1211, 363.47K)

Christkikee are degenerate monkeys with low IQ.

Only because Jews subverted them and used institutional pressure to coerce them into worshipping a false idol. I can forgive them because they didn’t have a choice. I can’t forgive you because you do have a choice, and you chose to be spiritually Jewish. You are my enemy.

You misspelled “Christkike” then proceeded to call them stupid kek

The men of the North, the Teutons of MidEurope and the Baltic and Atlantic shores, never at heart accepted Christianity in its Romanized form. Their faith always held in it the possibility of Protestantism and the Reformation. It only required time, and the occasion, to make of the latent possibility an accomplished fact. And time and the occasion came to what were only smoldering embers ; for the old fires of the free primitive Northland faith had never quite died out. It was the Christianity of Woden and the All-Father casting off the Christianity of Jupiter and the Pontifex Maximus. For Teuton, Latin, Slav, have each taken the Judaeic Christianity, and with the older faiths as starting-points have made of it a religion patterned to the needs and the genius of their separate peoples.

-Joseph Widney, "Race Life of the Aryan peoples"

If it’s a meme then fuck off back to Israel where you belong Christjew. That is the home of your non meme religion after all.

I’m not a Christian.

>Wrong
not really, no. ive studies the teachings of christ and pagan cultures. pagans virtually embody every single aspect that everyone hates about niggers

Fuck up Jew. It’s simple, if you worship a Jew, you deny the Aryan gods, that makes you a Jew. Now fuck off back to Israel where you belong.

>Imagine being a dysgenist monkey that doesn't sacrifice humans who are born with a disability.

Attached: 1651972012168m.jpg (1024x768, 52.74K)

>My ancestors were niggers because my Jewish master said so

Semitic soul on full display.

How’d you get a picture of me?

> no matter even believed in religion anymore
*no one even believes in religion anymore. I have to stop being a phone fag.

>Implying that lapse error is something relevant.
>This came from a monkey.

The jews are the ones that killed Christ.

their entire culture literally revolved ENTIRELY around doing everything everyone hates niggers for.

>jews killed hippie jew

Then worship jew.

And the Bolsheviks killed the Menshivists. This means nothing to anyone who isn’t a Communist. Jewish and Christian infighting means nothing to anyone who isn’t a Jew.

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Both christcucks and atheists are Jews and need to die

You’ve exposed yourself Jew. Take your decrepit Semitic soul back to Israel where you belong subhuman.

This is actually a good argument.

im tired of these pagan threads
youre gods lost because they were weak.

And as for their revival Show me a legitimate movement to bring back
your pagan gods OR pagan form of worship?

you dont want to worship the god of abraham. Do your paganistic belief rituals,what are they?
dont google some site either. Tell me yourself in your own words. Which force of nature would you worship and why?

What did the Atheists do?

He is the God of men!

Attached: B4FB2EC6-5DAE-4E1D-9CFE-7D126DD8BECD.jpg (720x810, 184.93K)

They look gross and most use pleddit

you are the one exposing yourself every time you make a post with absolutely zero substance. euro pagans and most pagans in general are nigger tier cultures that literally revolve entirely around being parasites to steal and kill and rape and practice slavery. calling me a jew will not change that

>youre gods lost because they were weak

Or Jews are just perverse creatures that subvert and destroy everything they touch.

They’re mostly made by a handful of people. One Swedish user and this user are the most active. The Australian user who made this thread is a total sperg, though. You can tell. I’m genuinely curious why Christianity lives rent free in these people’s heads. Other than the Zoomer Tradcaths, no European is converting to Christianity anymore. White Christians will continue to be a thing only because of high birth rates but they won’t be a majority anymore, so I don’t see the need to attack Christianity like this. It genuinely must be a personal problem for them.

Attached: 05EC4B01-2DCA-48C1-965E-1DD3AED2E69C.jpg (720x376, 43.99K)

Aryan means nobility not race. The people who misinterpreted it were christcucks like muller and ralph who literally said they are coming to India with conversion agenda.
>India is much riper for Christianity than Rome or Greece were at the time of St. Paul. The rotten tree has for some time had artificial supports, because its fall would have been inconvenient for the government. But if the Englishman comes to see that the tree must fall, sooner or later, then the thing is done... I should like to lay down my life, or at least to lend my hand to bring about this struggle... I do not at all like to go to India as a missionary, that makes one dependent on the parsons... I should like to live for ten years quite quietly and learn the language, try to make friends, and see whether I was fit to take part in a work, by means of which the old mischief of Indian priestcraft could be overthrown and the way opened for the entrance of simple Christian teaching...
The Life And Letters Of The Right Honourable Friedrich Max Müller Vol.i, Chapter X

Weren’t Bormann and Neitzche Atheists? Not all Atheists are bad.

Cool, cool, cool. Very cool of you, OP. Hey, I found this cool new website you might like, it's called reddit.com/r/atheism.

Anyways, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate is one of the most well-attested events in all antiquity, and there are three strong inductive historical arguments supporting the Ressurection as well, which have to do with the empty tomb, the eyewitness sightings of Jesus, and the origin of the Christain faith, which was anathema to the Jews at the time.

Anyways, I know there's a lot of stuff out there about how Jesus was a myth, or various other theories. They're all based on pseudo-science, shoddy archeology, or debunked hypotheses, i.e., the disciples stole the body, apparent death etc.

At the end of the day, Jesus definitely existed, and there are some key facts about his life that we know for sure, even more certainly than Ceasar or Plato or other figures who everyone knows existed.

Even wikipedia is forced to admit:

Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure, and attempts to deny his historicity have been consistently rejected by the scholarly consensus as a fringe theory.[6][7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

So this brings us to the famous trilemma posed by C.S. Lewis: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?

It has to be one of the three, there's literally no other option. Only you can decide what you believe in the end. Jesus fought the power, never hurt anyone, and was wrongfully murdered in one of the most brutal and painful ways ever devised - crucifixion.

For me, that's the God I want. Even if the whole thing is fake, which all scholars agree it's not, I'd still follow Jesus, just because what we know about his life was so cool.

New Two Witnesses Prophecy just dropped:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/07/witness-1-im-just-prophesying.html

doesn't india literally have a racial caste system where Aryans ARE the nobility?

It’s funny you say this because the early Christians who appropriated the Greeks, and Plato particularly, to manufacture their entire metaphysical doctrine didn’t seem to think pagans were niggers.

You think my ancestors were niggers? I think you are a disgusting Jewish cretin.

>Oi vey only the jewish people god is the correct one
Kek

ignores the other parts of very long inquiry.

what paganistic beliefs do you want to bring back. Again dont google it. Tell me. You pagans keep talking about paganism and how great it is, yet i never see an attempt to to actually bring it back.
Which pagan deity would you give your support to?
You havent setup a shrine to your specific pagan belief ? Why not?
Have you studied the words you say, why you say it, when you say it?

How is it that i a half-ass christians knows more about what goes into actual paganism than someone who processes to want to bring back paganism.

Yes, and when Indians see real white people in real life we understand why that caste system was imposed, albeit too late

Don't forget to report the thread. Off-topic and trolling

Cringe divide & conquer attempt nice try larpagan.

Attached: 1657910784891.gif (1080x656, 496.28K)

Your god created a feminist, nigger and naturally atheistic world. You can't call anyone weak here.

The word has taken on a new meaning. I’m well aware it’s wasn’t used in this way by the ancient indo aryans but I don’t care.
This is the nature of language.