Is rural living based or cringe?

Is pic related true?

Attached: 3EE9A00A-7967-4EE4-844F-EEC4E9775B64.jpg (1125x2056, 1.49M)

That all sounds correct to me, but honestly, we'll see if it changes in the next ten years. A LOT of people are moving out of the cities at long last, and there's a pretty strong interest brewing in getting back to our roots and actually learning some fucking skills that our parents never passed on to us.
The drug problem is caused by feds, so we should probably run them over with our trucks if we see them out at night.

Yes, but it still beats being a cityfag. The fag in your picrel was a total pussy and couldn't handle the wholesome life.

Attached: pepe-innawoods.png (600x600, 671.92K)

>A LOT of people are moving out of the cities
do you have any data on that? how much is "a lot" exactly?
>there's a pretty strong interest brewing in getting back to our roots and actually learning some fucking skills that our parents never passed on to us
I hope so. been thinking about moving to the coutryside or a small town in the future. not still a plan though.

>there's a pretty strong interest brewing in getting back to our roots and actually learning some fucking skills that our parents never passed on to us
There’s a difference between casually saying you think it might be cool to live on a farm and actually committing to it. Rural living is pretty fucking inconvenient unless you’ve got enough cash to build your own infrastructure.

Eh, some fag moved from San Francisco to Truckee or Seattle to Spokane and missed the bathhouses.
Propane is cheap, septic is cheap, paying for utilities can be pricey but don't be a retard about where you site your house. There are lots of ugly fat addicts but how is that different from any city in Muttland?

Attached: incredibly_based_CATO.jpg (1843x1355, 905.17K)

Living is cringe

Good read:

Attached: IMG_20220408_223008.jpg (720x630, 205.86K)

All of those things are true, it's simply exponentially worse everywhere else.
>Pay the propane jew
You already do that everywhere.
>Pay the septic jew
"
>Pay the satellite internet jew
"
>Everyone around you is dysgenic
"
>Drug use is rampant
"
>Obesity is rampant
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>Single motherhood is rampant
"

The only real points he makes are the cost of building your own home (a one time expense) and how the nation has abandoned you economically. Both of these are curbed considerably if you are independently wealthy. This is why the city is actually for poorfags and the suburbs are for poorfags who can't stand niggers.

I don't have the data, no, sorry. I'd think "the data" would be easy to find, but difficult to say if it was accurate or consistant.
People have been leaving the cities for decades now, because obviously cities have become too dangerous with violent crime and drugs, and too "diverse" (brown) as well as homeless populations exploding and causing health problems (human shit all over the sidewalks) and general cost of living going up thanks to terrible leadership.
But thanks to the ""pandemic"" making work-from-home a mainstream idea, and thanks to government destroying the job market by putting like 50% of small companies out of business, it's easier than ever for people to say goodbye to the cities.

I think you're a bit confused. Living rural doesn't necessarily mean operating a farm. It just means being more responsible for yourself and less dependent on government.

I recently moved from an ~ 500k person liberal city to a 1500 person town. It's much better. New job pays slightly less, but living cost are cheaper as well. I did recently have to get some well work done, which was about 10k, but these things happen. The worst part is not being able to find a decent chick in the area. It used to be so easy, but all the quality girls here are already taken.

Visiting my Dad's semi-rural house today.
The infrastructure is shit, there's too many damned storage shed businesses popping up, and while driving if a commercial truck gets in front of me I'm stuck with their slow ass for the next 15 miles getting sick off their exhaust fumes because all traffic is going the same places.

the only problem i have is shit internet dedu

I already see it in my neck of the woods. Elementary school had to add a new class this year. First time in over a decade. Must be all that fuckin we did during the pandemic.
It's a bit tougher of a life than living in the flat lands, but it pays off with not having to put up with globohomo right outside your front door.

Attached: chill.jpg (493x197, 23.75K)

Based,

Trailer houses are fucking based and I'm tired of pretending they aren't. They are extremely utilitarian. They are the white man's home, a marvel of human invention.

Attached: dasfk.png (816x459, 67.45K)

I live and grew up in the city but my mom came from the countryside in Eastern Europe. No running water when they were little, grew up around plenty of animals, knows how to butcher a chicken, ride a horse, told me some crazy stories like how in the winter people kept vegetables in sand pits in the basement where it was cold + dry so they could have potatoes, carrots, onions over winter.

Now she and my dad have a small garden and we cook dinner often but that’s it...Finally one day after reading so much LARPing posts I asked her, why don’t we live in the country? Didn’t she like it? Why do we live in the city?

She told me IT SUCKS you’re far from everything, all kinds of serious shit can go wrong, you’re on your own, it’s so much work, you have to get up early every day, bugs or plague could screw up your plants, it couldn’t rain, it could rain too much, animals could get sick, you’re poor, you can’t take a day off...

We still garden, cook our own food but it really turned me off from the rural lifestyle. There’s a reason even people who know how to do it don’t want to.

>A LOT of people are moving out of the cities

yes and unfortunately they are now colonizing our comfy forgotten towns with their booshy tastes and rainbow flags.

t - rural new hampshirite suffering from new york and even california fags who just love our rustic little town and have to educate the ignant yokels

I bought 5 acres this year, which is basically all I could afford if I didn't want to sleep in a tent (and in this economy, and where it's going, I do NOT want to be living out of a backpack) but the realtor I spoke to said something funny. She was like,
>"So many people lately are telling me they want a lot of land, like 10-20 acres. Hahah! Isn't' that crazy! Having that much land is unnecessary and just a burden!"
And I'm like, uh huh, I mean I'd love ten or twenty myself but realistically it's not in my budget so I'm reluctantly settling for 5...
Like shit, I want 5 acres of just field, 5 acres of forest, an acre of pond to fish in. But again, I'll take what I can get and make the best of it. I've been chilling as a suburb cuck most of my days but this place is getting too brown and I hate not being able to do what I want. You know you can't have FUCKING BEES if they're within 100 feet of a neighbor's property? Bees! They exist in nature! But they're illegal to farm if you don't got the land!

I don't mean to dismiss your lived experience, fren, but I personally doubt that most of the people joining the flyover areas are particularly SJW lefty types. Those guys are still in denial that there's even going to be a recession, let alone that we're in a depression RIGHT NOW. I encourage you to view it from an angle of you getting more allies who are of like-mind, refreshing your ranks. A lot of us didn't choose where we were born or raised and are finally realizing we don't fit in here.
Frankly I wish I'd moved 15 years ago. I can't wait to do whatever I want.

Attached: ss+(2022-08-13+at+01.35.10).png (498x749, 437.5K)

>lots of dust waaaaaah

stopped reading

It depends on where you live. So, it isn't 100% true.
Do your research before you move.

>propane
what is a wood burning stove
>septic
Lol no, you dont have to have it if you dont want it
>satellite
No some of us have cell service. I am glad cityfags like this think these things though, maybe it will deter them from actually trying to be self sufficient.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x274, 1.32M)

No I've lived in rural America all my life and haven't had sex once and I'm almost 30

He is 100% correct, under no circumstances should you leave your culturally diverse cities. Country life is a living hell, picrel.

Attached: 1623662039815.jpg (680x383, 83.83K)

This isn't 1960's Poland anymore user. You have a car, electricity, fridges, indoor plumbing, internet, gas heating, and cheap tools.

>now you can't have FUCKING BEES if they're within 100 feet of a neighbor's property? Bees! They exist in nature! But they're illegal to farm if you don't got the land!
It only applies if someone complains. Hide the hives and nobody will know.