Place your bets Any Forums. he's either fucked to the nth degree or just secured his coup of the current administration...

place your bets Any Forums. he's either fucked to the nth degree or just secured his coup of the current administration. this will be a breaking point either way. so, which do you have your money on?

Attached: trumpet.jpg (474x266, 17.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vw7mUSRTYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will assassinate him

fucking nothing faggot. weeks will go by where nothing happens, and then the news cycle will move on to something else and nothing will happen. there is no breaking point. this isn't breaking points with Krystal and Sagar.

The chinaman is correct

Teflon Don earned that name.

he's gonna walk like always

Q predicted everything that's happening btw.

with or without him, we've already won

he to jail, and if you try to do anything you are getting Waco'd

user weeks going by and "nothing happening" doesn't mean nothing is actually happening. trials and news cycles take time. his conviction would be a huge show trail and if he gets off Scott free the right-wing will absolutely cement itself as the new administration in the U.S. trust me, you have no idea how big of deal this orange fucker is here

I have my bet on nothing burguer within the next two weeks, my bookie dot ag

> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two more weeks

the trial would be pretty amazing to see.

They’re going to strip him down and drag him by chain from the back of a Ford F-150 through the streets of DC calling it now just wait

so you think he'll walk? if he does that itself will be a massive deal. anons here don't seem to get that nothing coming of this is just as big as him getting prosecuted

it would be fucking huge. I can only imagine how weird it would be to see him testify.

It's just busy work. The laws that are impacting him were made by politicians to police themselves, so the penalties are weak as fuck.

DC don't drive trucks user.

This is all planned out. Poetically, he will sacrifice himself to save humanity and take down the bad guys.

Cope

on paper if they ave evidence of tax fraud they got him

youtube.com/watch?v=0vw7mUSRTYM

there are 3 cases against trump the tax fraud case goes to trial as of this post the judge greenlit it

Attached: ButHerEmails.jpg (1170x1320, 563.63K)

>Throw it out in court, no charges
Politicians corrupt as usual, life moveson

>Thrown in jail like he deserves
MAGAchuds go nuclear, some of them get copicide'd

fair enough