ASIAN MEN ARE WINNING

White boys BTFO

Attached: 1660363578460371.jpg (1440x1261, 507.56K)

His face is angular to the point of looking photoshopped

oh god anything but white women

Attached: NOTHUMAN.jpg (900x600, 51.54K)

HOLY SHIT CNN JUST TOLD ME WHAT TO THINK??????????????

From the article

>Unfortunately, some women find after their arrival that the men they encounter are not as perfect as the ones portrayed on their screens.

>Mina, a 20-year-old student from Morocco, said K-pop and Korean TV shows influenced her decision to come to the southern city of Busan in 2021.

>The men she saw on TV were depicted as "respectful, good looking, rich men who are protective of you," she said. But during her nights out, she was groped in a bar and propositioned for sex from strangers on the street. She felt some Korean men tended to believe that foreign women are more open to casual sex than local women.

>"We are temporary pleasure," she said, adding, "Men are men, humans are alike everywhere."

>Since then she has lost her enjoyment of Korean TV shows and no longer wants to date Korean men.

>Quandra Moore, a 27-year-old English teacher from Washington, came to Seoul in 2017 and searched for a partner through dating apps and in nightclubs. But she too was disappointed.

>She encountered racist attitudes -- being rejected by one who told her to "go back to Africa" -- and found many men seemed interested only in sex.

Until they see how short they are and head right back

Didnt everyone already know that isn't what asians look like, same can be said for asian women aswell.

(((white))) women and men need to gtfo of Korea

Attached: 891896123.jpg (740x493, 99.03K)

Even to this day, people still fall for the Disney effect of television. Makes them think all these places are magical lands where nobody gets hurt.

>Morocco
>go back to africa
there's your problem

Who honestly cares about this?
>CNN
Lol, Buzzfeed-tier """"reporting"""". What a worthless corporation.

Attached: 1650788411642.jpg (1280x1388, 307.85K)

>CNN

God damn what a fucking mug

Attached: 68583%2Fprofile-galery%2Fprofile-picture%2FLI_JINGLIANG_10-30.png (520x325, 142.41K)

>Netflix
>CNN

You failed at life.

loving the wh*teoid cope in this thread. We are superior to you in every way.

Attached: 001.png (225x335, 110.79K)

>cnn post
oh no what are we going to dooooo

we’re doooomed…

It is true that many girls are influenced by TV and K-pop to think that they want a feminine Asian guy.
But that usually only lasts until they see one next to a generic white guy who looks like he can protect them.

>Women watch TV shows
>They now think that said TV shows are exactly how real life people, places, and objects are reflected
Hate women so much bros. In the words of William Shakespeare:

>"Frailty, thy name is WOMAN!

—Hamlet Act I, sc. 2

Attached: 1551554709510.jpg (300x358, 56.86K)

Fuck me another country ruined by (((white))) people—a race of goyim slaves. White Genocide is a good and necessary thing.

Christ this one made me spit up my drink

Koreans have zero culture. Even their faces are plastic and fake. I will rape every single plastic Korean whore on the day of the kimchi.

t. Chink

Guarantee you at least 2/3rds of the people in that photo are English teachers.

>being rejected by one who told her to "go back to Africa"
Uhhhh based department?

Kek
I just found out chinks are as delusional as trannies

Attached: 4CFFE858-4E3A-4093-8E7E-AFF0CEC23883.png (500x461, 42.7K)

I'm sure the white women in your neighborhood who fly to South Korea to have sex with them will say the same thing. While they're having sex with them. And while you are not having sex with anything except your right hand. Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

>"go back to Africa"
kek

American women are used to being pummeled by nigger sucks, when they see the micro peen the Asians are packing they'll come back, nor befire taking the zips for all rhe free shit they can get.

after gooks get first dibs? white boi gets sloppy seconds, great! what a cope.
Here's a better one. Once bts goes to the military, kpoop is dead. That group is the only relevant kpop band internationally. They put all their eggs in one basket.

goofy ass nigga

Attached: 1658739144678463.jpg (800x450, 33.98K)

Attached: 1632486197932.jpg (519x608, 26.57K)