I stand with Israel, because I am a Christian

I stand with Israel, because I am a Christian.

youtu.be/wS89lIDF4yQ

You cannot call yourself Christian, and not support the Jewish people.

One precludes the other.

Attached: 1639443188407.png (620x413, 468.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/bible/546/psa.105.6-7.KJVAAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You kike lovers live in a fugue of ignorance. You don't know anything about how this world truly is.

I promise my friends, Sir Codreanu, Uncle Franco, Cousin Pinochet, Father Hitler, and all the other angels and saints. I WILL TEACH THEM.

Bait and saged.
Jews killed Jesus.

You stand with Israel because youre a kike.
You are not Christian, you made this post insincerely, and you will burn in Hell.
Do not bump bait threads.

ok jew

Modern Protestants literally don't give a fuck about what the Protestants before them thought or wrote about Jews. They weren't Zionist Christians.

What's worse is that now you even have Catholics who are Zionist Christians.
These people are so fucking brainwashed.

I'll never understand this and I'm not even blame-the-jews-for-everything type of guy. If you read the Talmud you'll notice that they consider Christians as Avodah Zarah, why should we be expected to simp for their secular ethno-state?

Deus Vult

Christians are Israel. The Psalms are for Christians. Therefore all the references to Israel in prophecy, such as Isaiah, are about Christians.

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.
Psalm 105:6-7 KJVAAE
bible.com/bible/546/psa.105.6-7.KJVAAE

Attached: FaithAlone0092.jpg (2560x2560, 594.84K)

death to israel

But pol says white people are the true Jews.

They're Edomites and a nation of criminals. They worship Satan and God will destroy them when Christ returns. If you want an ally try Japan. They love the White man and are the home of Pokemon. Also the Japanese are one of the most intelligent and civilized people in the world and produce their own success through hard work. Unlike kikes in Israelie who feed off f American tax money and even have free healthcare while Americans don't.

of*

They are. Some White Judeans were guilty of killing Christ. But the ethnic Judeans were mixing with serpent's(Edomites and Canaanites) who wanted Christ dead the most, so the blood curse goes on them.

serpents*

Those who opposed Israel:
>Egypt
>Assyria
>Babylon
>Moabites
>Edomites
>Ammonites
>Persia
>Greece
>Rome
>Umayyad Caliphate
>Crusaders
>Ottomans
>Nazis
>Arabs in 1948
>Arabs in 1967
>Arabs in 1973
All mysteriously get BTFO

"I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee." Genesis 12:3

Jesus was a Jew. It makes no sense saying Jews killed Jesus.

Putting Jesus deniers above Jesus followers is both anti-Christian and Satanic.

Low effort bait or retard that's never read the bible.

All manufactured when you can just pay mercenaries to do your bidding

If you were a real Christian you would be encouraging the Judaists to become Christian.

Can you recite this prayer?
"O merciful God, who hast made all men, and hatest nothing that thou hast made, nor wouldest the death of any sinner, but rather that he be converted and live; Have mercy upon all Jews, Turks, Infidels, and Heretics, and take from them all ignorance, hardness of heart, and contempt of thy Word; and so fetch them home, blessed Lord, to thy flock, that they may be saved among the remnant of the true Israelites, and be made one fold under one shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen."

Hello Satanic shill ,we had thousand of shills over the years. What makes you different ?

Attached: demon.jpg (1632x783, 125.85K)

>Stand with Christ killers
Never, and the church shouldn't either.

Jesus was not a man, he was God made flesh. God can not be a Jew. Jesus was not a human nor was he a Jew, nor was he anything except God.

True
JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.