WAR. IS. HELL

WAR. IS. HELL.

Attached: 9a1a2uoxsxg91.jpg (712x1024, 84.27K)

>Buy my merch!
Rightwingers are so dumb I swear to fuck. They literally fund these grifters and keep them on air because they think they're oppressed victims of something when IRL people just get annoyed by their endless lies and manipulation

What an absolute shill.

FUCKING KEK AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHA FUCKING CLOWN HAHAHA YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED AGAIN LMAOOOO FUCKING RETARDED /R/THEDONALD FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDS

What a kike.

all sides are fuckin stupid, who the fuck donates to any fuckin millionaire? podcaster or especially fuckin politician, unless you're literally purchasing influence you're a stupid ass fuckin turbo great goy who deserves to be robbed

One more week

Attached: one_more_week.jpg (600x750, 74.42K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

Oh ok then

The left isn't stupid. Only the right

He look like a conservative Seth Rogen

Libtards are niggers, the right is based and will win >:->

fpbp

This

>the left pretends they don't have grifters

Attached: 1656724766824.jpg (508x558, 36.73K)

Lmao the absolute STATE of the "Right Wing". Might as well just join the neoliberals at this point, they're less pathetic.

Attached: 1660081494321881.jpg (750x459, 83.13K)

These fuckers are no different than traitors.

>canadian
>pretending to be american
Jesus, this is so fucking pathetic.

Does this guy still go onto colleges and argue with dumb college kids? That was sometimes entertaining but I can't stand his 'show'

Don't forget using literally any excuse he can think of to cross dress.

I bought one of his shirts. Overpriced, took forever to ship, and the quality was shit, like that cheap scratchy fabric you find in a free t-shirt. Crowder is a Jew.