Will society collapse after the dieoff?

Attached: 1634738967874.png (720x720, 401.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

two more weeks

Hopefully
We need an actual real reset and not the fake one the long noses want.

There's no die off and the vaccines don't "alter your DNA". It doesn't matter what stupid headlines you take out of context. That's not real. That's not reality. That's not something that's actually going to happen when you take the vaccine. They do NOT alter your DNA. They very specifically do NOT alter your DNA

Everyone of those liers needs to be shot
Everyone that published COVID liers needs executed by red now

vaxxy mad he got baited. LMAO

Uno reverse, everyone who got vaxxed is gonna get superpowers. Rewriting their DNA at will.

So tell us how you feel about the man-made DNA in your body forever and the fact that you are GMO and probably literally owned by the patent holder like a monsonto basedbean.

>rope
>tree
>journalist
*some assembly is required*

TWO MORE WEEKS

Society died 2 years ago.
But the ashes will flourish.

but i died from covid two weeks ago

No

already happening, faggot

Attached: all-cause-deaths-2022-may-18-39.png (1579x522, 84.06K)

I was vaccinated 3 times and so far I only got genital warts

thats been debunked

No society will not collapse. It was an IQ test. Anyone who took it is not needed.

Guys, that's not what happens. The vaccines are RNA vaccines. Not DNA. They alter your RNA. And only temporarily
So isn't that just as bad, you ask?
No. Because guess what? SARS-CoV-2 is an RNA virus. So you're just all around better taking the mRNA vaccine

The virus itself is going to infect more of your cells and fuck with more of your DNA / RNA. Exponentially more. like 10x more at minimum and prob much more than that

>There's no die off
Of course there isn't.
We're just having really bad outbreaks of winter vagina.

There's a reason irl radiation is so bad, the destruction of your DNA is the reason. Enjoy your cancer.

As I've speculated before, think about the ideal outcome for them:
>a weakened but still functional population
>that is eternally indebted to your crooked drug cartel
>that also dies before using their pension or medicare
Giving people VAIDS and cancer en masse is the ideal society for them.

Attached: Vax.jpg (1024x919, 253.04K)

More like it will recover from the collapse that has already happened. You can't have functional society with bugmen who enjoy slavery and breath lies.

Just left the er

It will mutate to use vaxxed antibodies to increase virulence in lower lungs : so says Geert van den Boss, will take about 2 weeks

I need to see the dieoff first. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen.

it was prebunked actually

Oh wow you're actually serious. I thought this was some ultra high tier troll.

No, your body uses DNA as a complex organism.
RNA is just a singular strand of the 2 helix strands which DNA is. Viruses work by grafting their RNA onto your DNA.

The difference is your body has an immune system that will attempt to repel the virus. Actual vaccines take advantage of this by giving your body an inert sample of a pathogen so your immune system can memorize how to counter it. This doesn't work for rapidly changing pathogens such as the coronaviruses collectively known as "the common cold". That's why vaccination against the cold is just not achievable, any vaccines will be outdated before they're even deployed. The Flu enjoys a similar situation which is why flu shots do basically nothing.

Unlike vaccines, these injections hijack and suppress your immune system and force your immune system to produce active live pathogen. And there's no guarantee the altered cells will be purged by your body since your own cells, rather than foreign virus sample, are what your immune system has to actually destroy.

Watch Rover for how it will be.

The covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast as shown through several ways, such as the translations of charagma/charax and pharmakeia.

"Mark" in the concordance comes out to charax = "a pointed stake, a palisade", the exact terms that would have been used in the 1st century to describe a hypodermic needle.

The Bible indicates that almost the whole last generation alive, which according to Jesus will be those that sees the creation of the modern state of Israel, will be "deceived" into taking the Mark through "pharmakeia", the root word for "pharmaceutical". Hence, we have a clear scriptural indication that the Mark will be a form of medicine delivered through something shaped like a pointed stake or palisade on a fence.

Furthermore, the vaccine contains "Luciferase", which is obviously the name of the Beast. Look into Microsoft patent #060606, and the picture becomes clear. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we will know it is the Mark, on the contrary, Revelation 19:20 reads:

"And the beast was taken...he DECEIVED them that had received the mark of the beast"

The gene therapy injection is the Mark because it literally changes you out of the image of God. Jesus did not shed his blood for transhumans that modified their DNA. He will say to those: depart from me, I never knew you.

Let's take a look at the rider on the white horse, wearing a "crown" (corona), and carrying a "bow". Interestingly enough, "bow" in the concordance translates to the Greek word "toxon", meaning "poison arrow", another striking congruence with a syringe.

You were warned, anons. Dont take it. Repent! For the full 60 or so pages outlining my case for the gene therapy injection being the Mark, a .pdf of my book can be found here:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Society improved dramatically after the black death and other mass die offs like the 30 years war because the individual was much more valuable.
If you think about it, this may be the highest our population ever peaks at. Quantitative societies are historically shit.
Every black pilled peasant here is just waiting for the recession to kick off because it will coincide with the mass die off of a generation of takers and open the world up for us to move into their open territory.
Amish are having kids too so there is hope.

Attached: 364.gif (340x324, 275.11K)

Your body is producing spike proteins in response to a genetically-engineered instruction. Long-term effects are not known. Mutations in SARS-CoV-2 have occurred to such an extent that if there ever was a benefit from the antibodies brought forth in reaction to the spikes, those new variants are not recognized. There is no immunity produced by the reaction to the old spikes. Either cell-mediated memory is not created as with a real vaccination or the memory cells do not recognize new variants. One or the other.

>Take the shot and you won't get Covid.
>The vaccine stops the spread.

These claims are erased and replaced with the goal all along being to reduce hospitalization and symptoms. They want you to believe that the spike shots will lessen the symptoms of a disease that they originally said the vax was going to block and eradicate. They want you to put the exact same spike-producing programming into your body that was genetically-created for a SARS-CoV-2 variant that is extinct.

Injected people are still contracting the virus, developing Covid and transmitting the virus. They now say you need a "vaccine booster" to create antibodies every few months but you know that's not the way vaccines work. We don't have polio or tetanus antibodies in our systems from vaccines years ago - we have effective MEMORY CELLS from those vaccinations after the antibodies dissipate. Something you don't have from your Covid shot because it's not a true vaccine.

NOW your problems will be the long term effects that the genetic instructions will have on your immunity and organs and how this experiment will affect your resistance in dealing with future pathogens.

You took a risk in a man-made gene-splicing cell-programming experiment. If this were an actual vaccine trial, it would have been stopped early because of the adverse events which they hid from you. And they continue to lie. Everything that happens from now will be because of your misplaced trust. Good luck.

Attached: 436797E0-CFA6-4612-A678-B166B4AD6E20.gif (685x576, 1.22M)

None of this is accurate but as usual rightwingers LARPing as doctors despite not having completed the 7th grade. The vaccines do not alter your DNA and the viruses invade many more of your cells and in many more crucial parts of your body than the muscle tissue in your shoulder. Anyway, I'm out because I know you're just going to double down on the fake medical talk as usual with you morons

dont know what your talking about.

there is no covid and no mrna vax.

you have been living in a mental institution for 4 years, since you smoked that dmt, you keep murmering in your walknig comer like state something about making threds on pol.

i wish you would wake up son, hope you recover soon.

your family miss you

Attached: 1656198067967.jpg (1169x1164, 227.14K)