Any other Americans get redpilled by soccer/football? Specifically the international variant?

Any other Americans get redpilled by soccer/football? Specifically the international variant?

As a millennial the muttification of America was already normalized to me, so sportsball teams being 80% nog never phased me. But when I started watching soccer around the 2010 World Cup, as time went on I began to wonder why so many of these European national soccer teams are more BLACKED than the US international sports teams? I still believed in places like the UK, Germany, France, etc. as the monithic entities (insert Barbara Spectre here) they were portrayed as in 20th century media. But upon watching Euro 2012 and WC 2014 I quite simply thought, why the fuck is Frances national football team blacker than our fucking basketball squad? The fuck? And why does Germany have so many Mehmets and Emres on the team?

Attached: france.png (615x409, 445.57K)

The power of the BBC is unstoppable. It's liters the most powerful weapon in the world and we have to recognize it. I'm ready to submit to the BBC

>whites can't compete with blacks
lmao cope

France is probably even more blacked than America now.

Attached: 1658016554651.png (462x500, 224.49K)

This is the England team from Euro '96, which as an '88 baby, was the first international football (soccer) tournament I really got into. Oh how I miss the 90s.

forgot pic

Attached: skysports-england-euro-2020_5419155.jpg (768x432, 91.68K)

Dude watching Football League and early 90s Premiership footage is like a cemetery different universe

Fuck this gay earth, I'm so sorry bongbro. At least there was some shaudenfreude in watching the Ngubus single handidly blow Euro 2020 for Ingerland

White boys never learn

*completely different, phoneposting can get fucked

Remind me again, how many African nations have advanced past the quarter finals in any World Cup? Besides France, of course.

it's because of all the old french colonies, they speak french so families mass migrate to france

I was into football as a kid-early adult, like most males in England are. But I couldn't give a fuck about it anymore. The players are ridiculously overpaid, the game is now full of premadonnas and niggers that Europeans are spending hundreds of millions on, and paying them $150k+ a week to come and kick a ball around on a piece of grass in front of a bunch of tens of thousands of captivated goyim. They all breed with white women too, of course.

I'm aware of the colonial history, and it there was definitely some cruel bullshit that happened, but as with most things in human history this mostly occurred irrespective of the will of, and not to the benefit of, the vast majority of the French population, yet it is the French people who are being punished as a result of the obvious economic and social decay that occurs during mass immigration? Doesn't fly with me, and I think a lot more people feel the same way, across the entire West.

oh it certainly redpilled me, on the glory of german women that is

Attached: ball4.png (612x408, 214.47K)

BBC is strong. Your wife gets wet when she sees sweaty negro footballers on the telly.

I haven't let go completely myself (gotta have something to ralk about with the normals at work...) but it's definitely a passing hobby at best for me, I haven't spent money on tickets, sports merch, etc. in ages. Bread and circus for sure

It's a fun sport to play, but it's so fucking boring to watch. Baseball is too, but I enjoy those games live cause the mascots get up to nonsense and there are nachos you can get inside of a batters helmet.

England Goal keeper : David Seaman (pronounced like the male seminal fluid of course) , disgusting fag mustache to boot, perfect footie soccer pic, I hate euro sports then and now

Who is this plain, forced meme?

> T.

Attached: black-anon-here.jpg (251x200, 9.16K)

forced perhaps, what do you mean by plain?

One of the reasons that the Africans have been so successful in European football is that they mature earlier than other races. You are 10 years old and a number of black kids are starting puberty. Many many black kids, if not the maority, have hit puberty by the time they are 12. And so you get trials and black kids are faster and stronger than their white peers. But its because the white kids have not gone through puberty. But its at that age that the academies are really enrolling the most promising kids, who then get tons of extra training and guidance.

Black people compain of racism, when its white institutions, financial support, training, and culture that have created these athletic centers that give them scholarships. Its disgusting to see how unaware the players and much of society seem to be. No such things are produced in Africa for all the obvious reasons.

You need to realize how little the average people give a shit about it.
Two days ago I talked to a zoomer with blue eyes and clearly a french native.
He lives in an area infested with niggers near paris, he told me I soon as I have money i leave this place.
Zoomers don't care, boomers don't care, half of millenials don't care.
You are obsessing over something that 99% of the concerned population don't give a fuck about and on that 99% half of them will fight against you because they are sheep.
Funny thing is that you can turn zoomers around very quickly, just by asking simple questions, which will make them understand everything, boomers are completely useless though.

Niggers and sandniggers are low iq subhumans who can't develop an above average intelligence to engage fields like medicine, finance, law, technology that the only thing left for them is engaging physical labors.

France? Just look at that photo.

Italy has like one black on their team, not even a starter, and they won Euro 2020

We created Western Civilization, NIGGER