Death to America

I want America to collapse for the simple reason that the American identity is nonexistent; there is no shared culture, heritage, race, religion, or creed between myself and 100 million spics. The only binding between us is the American government, which for this reason is effectively a foreign power using the implicit threat of violence to make me follow the edicts of people I do not give two shits about. I do not care if a retard, or 10 retards, or 10 million retards in California want me to give up my guns, take a vaccine, and go die in a war with Russia. The only reason I would ever have to follow any of their opinions is because the government would shoot me otherwise, so fuck the government and fuck America.

Attached: VARG_KILL_SHARTOID.gif (403x360, 172.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-outcome-of-diversity/
renegadetribune.com/the-multi-racial-deformity-of-america/
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1658686159933915.gif (400x225, 996.41K)

feel free to leave anytime commie scum
go to cuba, north korea, china, venezuela

this and checked

i want america to still exist but i also want every politician, federal agent, and military personnel to be hung in the streets.

fuck it, let's just do a hard reset. the system is fine, it's the individuals in power.

>I believe the monarchy is illegitamte
>feel free to go to Florida or France
Of course fucking shitskins like you wouldn't understand

It doesn't matter. The US has more shitskins than Whites at this point, why the fuck should I care about what any election says?
These aren't my people, they have no authority over me.

Can relate. Just take comfort in all the mass shootings and ugliness happening to the people that deserve it.
Fuck niggers, fuck their enablers, fuck this country.

Attached: faceapp-Dead-Space.jpg (200x200, 5.35K)

>feel free to leave anytime commie scum go to cuba, north korea, china, venezuela
>this and checked
bro but you have not seen that commies use big tech to spread the comunist cancer?

No culture? are you joking?

Attached: 1660322627943930.jpg (433x433, 40.32K)

America is already dead, has been for sometime.

Attached: 1657497141881.jpg (705x1049, 610.56K)

Even though our metros are lost to shitskin liberal capitalists doesn't mean we should give up on our people. Be an island in the sea of the decadence. They will come.

Attached: IMG_20180814_152926.jpg (540x960, 81.45K)

Stop being a self loathing yankee and take the dixie pill

you're all a bunch of losers. youre almost as sad as the 'im gonna move to canada if trump wins' people. if you hate america so much you are free to leave. its going to be real funny when you get your dream of making the system collapse and china comes to take over. have wage cucking for Wang

Attached: 5dea04e1f029e77c183d4dde50205fe4.png (746x417, 553.36K)

I am German-American. I am German. Anglos are my Germanic brethren. Anglo-Germanic.

Attached: 1659575499667803.jpg (583x640, 193.33K)

>Nooooooo! Not my heckin nigger worshiping pedo societyrino!!!!

No but think about it logically for two seconds. If Chinks sent an invasion force and, by some miracle, conquered the US, would you say that your new chink overlords are a legitimate government? Now what if they sent 500 million immigrants instead of troops?

You've obviously never had bbq

> T. Assblasted and coping muttoids

KEK! Meanwhile in reality...
Prenegadetribune.com/the-outcome-of-diversity/

renegadetribune.com/the-multi-racial-deformity-of-america/

Third-Worldizing America
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/

The Negative Impact of Racial and Ethnic Diversity Upon Societies and Individuals. [Meta analysis / study library]
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/

Then and Now
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/

New study finds that race is real and race realists are right.
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/

>40 million niggers
>60 million spics
>25 million asians
>20 million faggots
>19 million mixed race mutts
>10 million Jews (most control all american media)
>4 million trannies
>Circumision rates up 70%
>Highest rates of immigration out of any country
>Every commercial, television show and animated series contains one of more nigger or homosexual main characters
>Trans rights heavily supported by the establishment
>GMOs in every food, the same thing that gives rats tumors
>Obesity rates up 60% since 1990
>Still believe in the two party system that royally fucks them in the ass
>Invades other countries they shouldn’t be in
>Pedophiles control all the wealth in the nation and are never exposed for their actions
>20 of America’s major cities are ran by niggers, women and spics
>Girls are inspired to race mix while boys are inspired to crossdress and chop off their dicks

Imagine having all of this and having the balls to call other countries demonic. America is the most vile anti-White and culturally degenerate cesspit of a "country" to ever exist in modern history.

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

Attached: 1642488605063.webm (640x362, 2.42M)

No sane, intelligent person thinks this way anymore. The real (((enemy))) is right here in America. The Great Satan needs to fall.

Varg is a useless selfish idiot