Is there a correlation between music taste and political orientation, Any Forums?

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Carcass, Entombed, Bolt Thrower, and Morbid Angel. You can listen to your Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off from the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists.

Attached: images (8).jpg (466x658, 32.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wX8s-jAKfUI
youtube.com/watch?v=4WwzYhVL5Sc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhc3bykiGk
npr.org/sections/allsongs/2018/04/09/600866128/what-does-an-inclusive-hardcore-punk-festival-look-like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont care + didnt ask

Deaths awesome tho

I don't understand how retards screaming is considered music

Music brainwashes people and makes them assholes or just plain mindless savages like niggers.

It allows retards to have a sense of quirkiness and think they are so cool and unique, when in reality its fucking ass

Those are Death Metal.

i listen to world music and jazz. im a centrist

Generally music that's out of the mainstream is more associated with leftwing stuff. Leftwing = non conformity.
Music / styles / subcultures that's out of the mainstream = non conformity
So there's an overlap there

I have no clue what you're ranting about though.

There's something called counter-counter culture. It's when rightwing autists try to be counter-counter culture. A good example of this is when nazi skinheads tried to takeover punk in the 80s and failed miserable, and everyone just laughed at them and hated them. Such is usually the way that "counter-counter culture" goes. Generally everyone really hates the counter-counter culturalist. Because they are autistic dorks and massive assholes

Zoomer here. I hate niggers.
youtu.be/wX8s-jAKfUI

Attached: 57252DAF-9128-4125-BF11-6204981C4CDB.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Carcass, Entombed, Bolt Thrower, and Morbid Angel.
lmao stfu

yuh

youtube.com/watch?v=4WwzYhVL5Sc

Attached: 1660364494857.png (433x650, 307.07K)

nasheeds suck ass

Only white people who hate niggers enjoy this tune m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhc3bykiGk
In fact, I nominate this for song of the century.

black metal is for edgy autistic virgin faggots that never learned how to grow up. kys

Cant be, I grew up during the gayest generation of music, and I still hate niggers.

Attached: randy-quaid-6.jpg (900x750, 103K)

Bach is the music of esoteric Hitlerism you pathetic faggot jew.

Fuck off back to headquarters, Satan.

You are sitting there talking all that shit, if jews and liberals can turn punk into what it is now, send in NPR, NPR approves and makes stories. They can fuck over metal no problem

npr.org/sections/allsongs/2018/04/09/600866128/what-does-an-inclusive-hardcore-punk-festival-look-like

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12.41K)

I listen to entry level metal (Metallica and ffdp), some classic rock, ambient music, dark techno, dungeon synth, synthwave, Nordic folk music, and sea shanties. I'd consider myself a libertarian or paleoconservative. R8 me and roast me I guess.

>cannibal corpse
>black metal
Fuck off retard. You had one in the pic you could have named.

Hellhammer, mayhem,Watain, cobalt, darkthrone, dark funeral and more. Your the poser here. I bet that a faggot like you unironically likes cradle of filth.

Attached: 1656193201460.png (270x360, 63.09K)

>Generally music that's out of the mainstream is more associated with leftwing stuff. Leftwing = non conformity.
Stuff like Rage against the Machine and Green day?