Which way white man?

>Be me
>Random dude
>Live in the Scottish highlands roughly 6000 years ago
>Everyone in my tribe is perfectly healthy; we live on a diet of hunted meat and gathered berries, lest we get sick, our spiritual ceremonies and herbal medicine is sure to make us better
>There are no lords, no slaves, no wars, no dogma, no lust, no hate, and no greed
>Take mushrooms on occasion to better connect with my soul and the godhead it's a subset of
>Understand fully the nature of the reality I perceive as a game I chose to play for a lifetime, understand that my soul is immortal, and that this is all in good fun, though certain aliens are my opponents in this game and their mongrel servants operate here on Earth, as soulless farmers in faraway lands
>Alcohol is shunned among my people, as are all other harmful substances that sever your mind from your soul
>We need no books nor written word for our memories are virtually perfect, as they should be, unlike yours, modern man
>Life is better here and now, or so in think, though beauty is in the eye of the beholder
>Do you care to join me?

Attached: 20220813_110207_mh1660363725592.jpg (1280x461, 397.83K)

*dies of a tooth infection at age 17*

This is a jewish lie.

1) Plenty of antibiotic, antiparasitical, and antifungal plants exist in nature.

2) Dental issues are only a thing considering the modern carb and sugar rich goy diet.

3) Extracting a diseased tooth isn't that hard.

4) If you made it out of childhood back in those days, odds are, you'd live well into your 60s or 70s.

5) Quality over quantity. You can reincarnate as many times as you want. Relax.

Raw garlic, of all things, is even a potent antiviral. It literally cures the common cold and flu. Try it for yourself the next time you get either. Few if any modern pharma drugs will do that for you.

Communal ownership of children and polyamory leads to all kinds of hidden dysfunction. Humans still humans. Greedy, possessive, jealous etc. Suppressing these natural and healthy instincts and emotions doesn't necessarily produce a better society or better humans. It's at it's core anti-masculine and anti-human and is more likely to produce a mentally ill, cuckolded slave race

ancient people had toothbrush analogues.
some even just used rags.

Personally, I'm fond of the nuclear family and monogamy. I don't trust people who aren't their and my blood to have the best interests of my children in mind.

This. Why didn't our ancestors or our modern dogs get yearly cleanings?

I mean, I can even attest to this. When I was a kid, I had a few cavities because I ate goyslop. As an adult, I've had no cavities because I know better to not eat goyslop, and I've had no need to go to the dentist unless I feel like it.

tribes in the scottish highlands 6000 years ago were NOT monogamous. sorry to break it to you

>If you made it out of childhood back in those days, odds are, you'd live well into your 60s or 70s
what absolute retarded nonsense is this. OP you're not only a faggot but also a nigger retard

I travelled there astrally (well, to 3300 BC, so not quite 6 kya) and they were, in fact, monogamous. Don't listen to the jews and their historical lies.

>
Why does everyone on the left look like typical germans? Also, your story is unbelievably fucking gay.

>>There are no lords, no slaves, no wars, no dogma, no lust, no hate, and no greed

Attached: 1548218319356.png (546x325, 77.66K)

If you are so cool, then how did you get bodied by le bad systems? Checkmate.

It's not true. Don't believe what the books tell you, they're full of lies made to convince you that modernity, firmly under the thumb of the jews, is le most ebic time in history

Babylonian Jews were very smart people that hoodwinked our ancestors, in a nutshell. Good, unfortunately, doesn't always win in this game map we call reality.

>we must retvrn to tradition
>no i don't know why it failed in the first place, why do you ask?

A few chads being favored by females for impregnation will probably also lead to large scale inbreeding and genetic diseases and less likelyhood of random geniuses being born

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

I know. It was the jews. It was always the jews, and they're helped by the aliens, who control the jews and use them against us, for the aliens are our opponents in this game. It's all a part of it, it's not about winning, it's about experiencing it all, enjoying it all in full, across many lifetimes.

Don't like it? Play as an alien next time, fly around in a spaceship, bathe in youth serum, and puppeteer the Rothschilds.

Based marathon runner

Your people sound like faggots. Glad they were exterminated by monolith builders.

Who, might I ask, are your people? Babylonians, Romans, Phoenicians, Egyptians?