TRUMP HAS BEEN SUBMITTING THE TS FILES AS EVIDENCE!

I finally put it together. Trump agreed to give some of the files back, under the condition that he held on to files that he was submitting as evidence for his lawsuit.

They agreed as long as he locked the door to the room he was gonna store them in, and then Trump actually did it! He freaked everyone out, so much that 4 judges have recused themselves from the case.

One of those judges literally signed the warrant that let the FBI go get the files, so he must have seen something big in the evidence Trump submitted.

It all makes sense now!
>The hardest part about going after the federal government in court is getting access to the unredacted documents to submit to the court as evidence.

Unless you're the former president and already have the files at your house. You can always just submit those.

THIS GUY IS ABOUT TO RAPE THE FEDS TO DEATH VIA THEIR OWN JUDICIAL SYSTEM!

Attached: godermptrump.jpg (800x450, 101.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-001-020:d
dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/2:2022cv14102/610157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N

I

i

It's crazy. I'm a leftist but I was totally against hte whole "russiagate" thing from the dems. I thought it was just political theater they were taking too far. Turned out nope. In the intervening years he's proven to me they were spot on. This dude is literally playing against the USA on some pro-russia, anti-western team

When he took the Saudi's side over the 9/11 families just because he was partnered with them for some golf tour. That was the final icing on the cake

>I'm a leftist
kys

Tranny bots out in full force. It must mean something good is brewing.

G

i wish idiots weren't able to access Any Forums.

G

bump

M

er

Interesting. How did you delete your first post only to post again the same thing but without the link to the previous thread?

IT'S ALMOST AS IF YOU'RE A FUCKING JANNIE!

KILL

YOUR

SELF

FAGGOT

HAHAHA Oh, man. It stings when you start putting 2 and 2 together, doesn't it?

I had to go through the court filings to really start to see it, but once it clicked it was like music to my ears.

Trump is about to expose the Feds once and for all.

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-001-020:d

Attached: B38FF418-C621-47FB-AD16-467140B07918.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/2:2022cv14102/610157

start from the bottom and go to the top.

DAY 1 The US GOVT is in there trying to get addresses redacted. They knew exactly what was up.

See how you guys think there's some kind of conspiarcy about me deleting a post that tagged another thread? Instead of just thinking "oh wow, that dude accidentally tagged another thread, no big deal". See how you think it's a conspiracy against you and stuff? If you can understand what's wrong with that, you can start to understand a lot of how insane and toxic Trumpists like yourselves are

Locking the door to your house is how you keep the china from being stolen, not how you protect secrets that pose exceptionally grave damage to national security. You also don’t get to argue with the government about hanging on to classified documents that are convenient to you.material like trump stolen can ONLY be kept in an accredited SCIF

awesome!

The lock was a trick Trump fell for because he's a retard.

>Feds: Hey Donny, can you just put a lock on the place you're keeping secrets in? Just for security you know?

>Donny: (omg yay they're gonna let me keep them!) sure thing fellas!

>Feds: ok boys, go raid his house - just look for the door with a new lock on it

hook, line, and sinker...what a maroon

Listen Jannie... why even delete it in the first place.

Aren't you supposed to just be cleaning up the shit around here? Observe, don't engage.

The onions is strong with this one

That's the thing, though! It's all already been submitted to evidence.

It sucks that they took it, but no judge will convict him of anything once he explains why he did it.

lol what the fuck are you talking about, you must never of thought russiagate was fake. literally not evidence of trump "colluding" with ANY country has come out you dumb fuck.

Attached: whatthefuckamireading.jpg (374x430, 50.64K)